• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. What is the best Non-Triple A game you bought for your Switch?

User Info: OMEGA RUGAL

OMEGA RUGAL
2 months ago#11
Hollow Knight.

It's arguably the best game on the system AAA or not.
PSN/NNID/Live: Loadedklip Recent Games: Sekiro,DMC5,ResEvil2,SmashUlt,SotTombRaider,GodofWar,DeadCells,AxiomVerge, IJ2,NierAuto,HollowKnight,Ori&TBF,MarioO

User Info: AdmiralBison

AdmiralBison
2 months ago#12
Wasteland 2 and Cuphead(challenging) are a couple of my favourite smaller games.

The rest a whole litany of Capcom and SNK arcade fighting games

User Info: ai123

ai123
2 months ago#13
Pretty sure WoFF isn't AAA. I know they had a restricting budget.

I love that game so much.
'The sprites is ridiculous polygons'

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
2 months ago#14
Hollow Knight.
3.5 lbs of Sour Patch Kids makes one Sour Patch Child.
Bisexual and proud

User Info: QueenTakhisis

QueenTakhisis
2 months ago#15
AdmiralBison posted...
Wasteland 2 and Cuphead(challenging) are a couple of my favourite smaller games.
How is the font size and controls on Wasteland 2? I've been thinking about it, but worry the font might be too small, especially in handheld mode. And how are the controls? I played it on PC, and honestly don't see how it will work on consoles.

Anyway, I buy far too many games, so it's hard to decide on the "best" one. I loved Sushi Striker: Way of the Sushido, though. SteamWorld Quest is also a ton of fun, and Shantae, of course. And Dragon Quest Builders. Really looking forward to DQB2.
"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is the fear of the unknown."
~ H.P. Lovecraft ~

User Info: Apalachicola

Apalachicola
2 months ago#16
Picross? It’s so addictive and dead simple.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate.

User Info: UragaanaDie

UragaanaDie
2 months ago#17
Dragon marked for death is really good to me. I'm up to the final boss and damn. Gonna buy the other characters and dlc for sure.
Thinking of getting baba is you but not sure if it has much staying power.
And be worn by Radobaan!

User Info: doutforharambe

doutforharambe
2 months ago#18
Golf Story was incredible.
FDT

User Info: Ganiam

Ganiam
2 months ago#19
AndyMacG09 posted...
Everyone keeps talking about Hollow Knight. Am I missing out?

Very much so

It’s a fantastic game
I have a B.A. in Sexology.
Feel free to PM me any serious questions about sex and/or relationships

User Info: The_Bones

The_Bones
2 months ago#20
AndyMacG09 posted...
Everyone keeps talking about Hollow Knight. Am I missing out?

Maybe, maybe not. I personally couldn't get into it though I recognize the gameplay is fluent. Its certainly not a groundbreaking game in any regard.

On topic, I'd say it's between Mega Man 11, Kero Blaster, or Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon. Really looking forward to when CrossCode hits the Switch as well.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. What is the best Non-Triple A game you bought for your Switch?
  • Topic Archived