• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Kinda surprised Persona 5 isn't coming to Switch

User Info: AttackUp

AttackUp
3 weeks ago#1
Not only would it sell well but it would fit the system well with its portability + Joker getting into Smash
Recently played: Banjo-Tooie, Kirby 64
Currently playing: Rayman 2, Phantasy Star
(message deleted)

User Info: supertecmobowl

supertecmobowl
3 weeks ago#3
According to the Nintendo Fans, Persona 5 still might be on Switch. They're going to wait for E3 and Tokyo Game show for an anouncement.
Favorite NFL Team: The Los Angeles Rams

User Info: HooliganComboFT

HooliganComboFT
3 weeks ago#4
It’s not the first time there was really questionable choices

User Info: ikki5

ikki5
3 weeks ago#5
supertecmobowl posted...
According to the Nintendo Fans, Persona 5 still might be on Switch. They're going to wait for E3 and Tokyo Game show for an anouncement.

And then after that if it isn'tannounced at E3, it will be the announcement at the game awards
All signatures are offensive!

supertecmobowl
3 weeks ago#6
ikki5 posted...
supertecmobowl posted...

And then after that if it isn'tannounced at E3, it will be the announcement at the game awards

Yep.

User Info: 0ofreako0

0ofreako0
3 weeks ago#7
supertecmobowl posted...

so? have they said "it will literally never be on the switch"? it might still come.

i mean...it wont. ever. because these games don't leave sony for the most part and i can't wrap my head around all the people who said it def would come but...yeah.

it's not completely impossible to think, just a little dumb.
i was born at night, but not tomorrow night.

supertecmobowl
3 weeks ago#8
0ofreako0 posted...
supertecmobowl posted...

so? have they said "it will literally never be on the switch"? it might still come.

i mean...it wont. ever. because these games don't leave sony for the most part and i can't wrap my head around all the people who said it def would come but...yeah.

it's not completely impossible to think, just a little dumb.

If there's no E3 announcement, and these guys still believe it will happen, don't you think it's mental illness?

User Info: creativerealms

creativerealms
3 weeks ago#9
Switch doesn't need it.
Sarcasm is my basic function.

User Info: Storm_Skyflyer

Storm_Skyflyer
3 weeks ago#10
eh, I read something that Atlus stated p5 would remain ps4 exclusive so I didn't put any substance behind those rumors and would have in fact been shocked if it truly were announced for switch then again I was pleasantly shocked about dragon's dogma being announced for switch when I hadn't dared hope to replay it on the go

I was more hopeful for a god eater 3 switch release and was very glad to see that coming to switch as well

I have like 6 big games I want coming out this year, tbh I'm not sure I really want to play p5 I'm not too keen on the story concept
Nightfall(Switch) - Lego HP, Diablo 3, Pkmn LGE
Monster Boy, Piczle Lines DX 500 more, Katamari Reroll
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Kinda surprised Persona 5 isn't coming to Switch
  • Topic Archived