• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Get ready for more "Persona 5 Switch When" Threads

User Info: AndyMacG09

AndyMacG09
3 weeks ago#1
-_- this is getting rediculous
Switch FC: 1832-8838-9971
Scorpion4Smash

User Info: kirbyhoakage

kirbyhoakage
3 weeks ago#2
everyone should have a ps4 anyways. all its games will be able to be played on next gen unlike nintendo consoles. its time to start supporting companies who give a crap about gamers.
FC: 3609-2443-9791

User Info: kanzagi321

kanzagi321
3 weeks ago#3
It’s not like this is exclusive to the switch fanbase.

There was a lot of portbegging for SMT V from ps4 communities as well.

User Info: 0ofreako0

0ofreako0
3 weeks ago#4
@kirbyhoakage posted...
everyone should have a ps4 anyways. all its games will be able to be played on next gen unlike nintendo consoles. its time to start supporting companies who give a crap about gamers.

yeah, sony totally gives a crap! just look at everything they've done this gen. SONY IS FOR THE PLAYERS, GUYS!

unless you want to play BC games on PS4. or if you want t*** in yer weeb games. or if you want to play games with yer friends on other consoles.

edit: oh, i've got another!

unless you want to change yer PSN name and actually keep all the games you've bought.
i was born at night, but not tomorrow night.

User Info: Iokua

Iokua
3 weeks ago#5
We still have P5S tomorrow getting covered, so in about 21 hours we should either be getting victorious crowing or disappointed bleating.

After the announcement for The Royal, though, I'm expecting it to be an anime announcement.
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.

User Info: sandstormflygon

sandstormflygon
3 weeks ago#6
Persona 5 S is either:
1. A vanilla switch port. The Royal was just announced and a ps4 exclusive.
2. A spin off. persona is infamous for having a bunch of spin offs.
3. An animated project.

User Info: Iokua

Iokua
3 weeks ago#7
sandstormflygon posted...
Persona 5 S is either:

Did they actually confirm exclusivity? Didn't see that in the trailer.
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.

User Info: VitalsLife

VitalsLife
3 weeks ago#8
kirbyhoakage posted...

I don't think Sony gives a crap about gamers since they're going on a censorship rampage and damaging the content of many games that enter Playstation. I also don't want to buy a PS4 and would prefer gaming on a portable system like the Switch or Vita.

User Info: Pishkaposh

Pishkaposh
3 weeks ago#9
kirbyhoakage posted...

I'm actually planning on skipping the PS4 and then buying a PS5 to play all the games on PS4 I wanted to play, like Bloodborne and Horizon. Maybe I'll be in the mood to play P5:Royal by then too, although I played P5 on the PS3 and the game was awesome but it's sort of a one and done for me. The game is too long for me to play through more than once without a significant motive. I'd rather just invest in something I haven't played before like Shin Megami Tensei V.

I'm waiting to see what P5:S is -- I'm surprised it's the last announcement instead of P5:R. You'd think Atlus would save the best for last. But if it's simply a switch port of the vanilla game, it's probably not going to have as much impact as P5R did. And if it's simply another spinoff game, well, it's definitely not going to have the same impact P5R does.
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/d0r0 (18+ stream); Archives: http://www.twitch.tv/d0r0/profile
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ZNtRNWm7X-YoKs0iToV_Q

User Info: sandstormflygon

sandstormflygon
3 weeks ago#10
Iokua posted...
sandstormflygon posted...
Persona 5 S is either:

Did they actually confirm exclusivity? Didn't see that in the trailer.

Right at the end of the trailer just like how the royal was teased with a playstation logo. In any case Persona 5 S clearly is something different from the royal.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Get ready for more "Persona 5 Switch When" Threads
  • Topic Archived