• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. If MK11 Switch is successful enough, what other WB Games you'd like on Switch?

User Info: BenjaMan64

BenjaMan64
4 weeks ago#1
I'd like for Return to Arkham, Arkham Origins, Shadow of Mordor & War, as well as an Injustice 2 Definitive Edition to make it to Switch.

I don't think I'd buy the Shadow and I2 games again (Though I'd like them to be available for other people), but the idea of Batman Challenge Rooms on the go sounds awesome to me.

What about you?
Check yourselves for Hepatitis C. By the time symptoms show up, it may be too late to prevent permanent damage.
Rest in peace, Mom. 12/08/1947-11/10/2018.

User Info: delRey91

delRey91
4 weeks ago#2
I'll be happy with Injustice 2 since it seems better designed than MK11.
Switch: SW-7403-8982-4310
Steam: Delrey91

User Info: Dark_guyver

Dark_guyver
4 weeks ago#3
All the Arkham games.

User Info: AncientRomeBC

AncientRomeBC
4 weeks ago#4
delRey91 posted...
I'll be happy with Injustice 2 since it seems better designed than MK11.

Except it's not
Nintendo Switch = 2920-6179-2315

User Info: shgamer

shgamer
4 weeks ago#5
Batman Arkham Asylum, Injustice 2 and perhaps a new Spy Hunter game.
A comparison article of the 3DS and the Vita can be found on my blog:
https://yupeeter.com

User Info: lionhartwolf

lionhartwolf
4 weeks ago#6
I don't think MK11 is good for the switch. It just does not understand the hardware very well. Games that require internet to access most of its features are awful for portability. Having a graphical downgrade for portability is a fair enough trade, but now having a game that literally punishes you for not having a constant secure internet connection seems futile.

If I have to play MK11 with the same internet connection my PS4 uses, why not just play it on my PS4? The only people who really benefit from MK11 on the Switch are people with a huge lack of options because literally every other option is better. It's clear that this version was made with portability in mind. They just slapped it onto one more platform to boost sales slightly more. That's not the types of games you want promoting the Switch.

I guess some older ports would be okay because they were before WB got too crazy, but I would hate to think how the publishers would find new ways to monetize old games just to put it on the Switch.

User Info: YoshiBro46

YoshiBro46
4 weeks ago#7
That'd be amazing if we got a Batman game ported to Switch since I never played them!
#SmithyGang

User Info: freedumbdclxvi

freedumbdclxvi
4 weeks ago#8
I’d love Arkham Asylum portable. Definitely triple dip for that.
3DS FC: 0490-7858-5102/NS FC: SW-6739-0520-9699/PSN: freedumbdclxvi/Go:9267 2163 5632

User Info: shgamer

shgamer
4 weeks ago#9
lionhartwolf posted...
I don't think MK11 is good for the switch. It just does not understand the hardware very well. Games that require internet to access most of its features are awful for portability. Having a graphical downgrade for portability is a fair enough trade, but now having a game that literally punishes you for not having a constant secure internet connection seems futile.

If I have to play MK11 with the same internet connection my PS4 uses, why not just play it on my PS4? The only people who really benefit from MK11 on the Switch are people with a huge lack of options because literally every other option is better. It's clear that this version was made with portability in mind. They just slapped it onto one more platform to boost sales slightly more. That's not the types of games you want promoting the Switch.

I guess some older ports would be okay because they were before WB got too crazy, but I would hate to think how the publishers would find new ways to monetize old games just to put it on the Switch.

Is it worse than in MK9 with things being hidden behind online? Because I'm fine with the Vita version of that game, as I don't play online. I still think there's plenty of content in that game for me to dive into (story mode and all).
A comparison article of the 3DS and the Vita can be found on my blog:
https://yupeeter.com

User Info: jeffyg3

jeffyg3
4 weeks ago#10
We've been getting good support from WB already...there's over 10 games in the eShop from WB games. The only games I would really care to have on the Switch from WB that we don't have is old ports of the Batman games and Injustice 2.
http://images.nintendolife.com/media/4763/full.jpg
Forza Motorsport - the pinnacle of racing games.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. If MK11 Switch is successful enough, what other WB Games you'd like on Switch?
  • Topic Archived