• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. So when's that upgraded switch coming out?

User Info: azure_sky

azure_sky
4 weeks ago#1
Topic. Well both of them actually. Anybody have an idea?
PSN: thesirenson

User Info: knightmere122

knightmere122
4 weeks ago#2
Next week
Ohio State Buckeyes: 2014-15 National Champions

User Info: SS4_Namreppiv

SS4_Namreppiv
4 weeks ago#3
Between November 8th, and 15th, would be my guess.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWyMIJZGebA

User Info: ohnoitschris

ohnoitschris
4 weeks ago#4
When the current version stops selling so well. Why cannibalize your own market? Nintendo's smart enough to not have the Osbourne Effect happen to the Switch. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osborne_effect
Join the Nintendo Fun Club today, Mac!

User Info: kungpowchicken

kungpowchicken
4 weeks ago#5
Not sure. Heard a rumor that the rumored delay of the rumored Switch Pro was just a move by a Sony PR to halt sales of the current Switch model. But then a rumor for a Sony insider is saying that the whole leak in itself is just a rumor so I am not sure which rumor to really put my money on.
i7-9700K|MSI Armor GeForce RTX 2070|MSI Z390-A Pro|XPG Z1 16 GB|240 GB WD SSD + ADATA 480 GB SSD + 1 TB 7200RPM WD HD
PSN: kungpowchickn/ STEAM: KungPowChicken

User Info: TripMachina

TripMachina
4 weeks ago#6
SS4_Namreppiv posted...
Between November 8th, and 15th, would be my guess.

For the "Switch Mini", yes, I can guess as much.

But for the actual upgrade "Switch Pro", it may very well be a 2020 release.
"The only solution for Nintendo is to go full 3rd party since their hardware will be considered a joke even by Fisher-Price standards."
-Linetrix

User Info: SyCo_VeNoM

SyCo_VeNoM
4 weeks ago#7
The rumor was that Nintendo was producing a new Switch model. It was based on some rumor from a plant worker saying they were making a different version. There was no mention of where it would release, nor what would it contain(it was all wild speculation of what might be in it)

Since then the only official thing which we have learned Nintendo is releasing a Switch model in China that has some variations in comparison to the rest of the world to lock it down for the Chinese market. My guess is that this is the rumored new Switch that people thought was an upgrade, or mini.
AstralFrost: I need to be able to say that PSN alone outsold every aspect of the competition otherwise I don't think I can live with myself.

User Info: GuitaristMatt

GuitaristMatt
4 weeks ago#8
A recent article, because they are all rumors and mostly fake, said June release for the mini. Modest upgrade (not a pro) coming later
PC | PS4 | Vita | PS3 | PSP | PS2 | PS1 | NS | Wii U | 3DS | Wii | DS | GCN + GBP | GBA | GBC | SNES | GB | NES | 360 | Xbox One

User Info: ChaseTron2084

ChaseTron2084
4 weeks ago#9
We're probably just getting the equivalent of the Lite and the XL 3DS models

User Info: dominator666

dominator666
4 weeks ago#10
playing it right now
3DSFC 4442-4280-9232
i am immortal all i do is play video games all day long
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. So when's that upgraded switch coming out?
  • Topic Archived