• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Any good games while in a horrible relationship?

User Info: Trivio

Trivio
4 weeks ago#1
My relationship is terrible and i'm too afraid to break up with her, because i won't ever find someone again, so i just endure her.
She is manipulative, complains constantly, chats with other men on Tinder, randomly goes to places without telling me and comes back home stinking of cigarette smoke and alcohol etc.

So any good games for me?

Thanks.
" Don't be afraid to ask him the tough questions. When he doesn't know the awnser he will just pretend he didn't hear you. "

User Info: DrOchasio

DrOchasio
4 weeks ago#2
Vroom Vroom in the Night Sky
sounds like you like horrible things
woah woah woah
FC: 4785-5028-0649

User Info: jeffyg3

jeffyg3
4 weeks ago#3
Sims 4
http://images.nintendolife.com/media/4763/full.jpg
Forza Motorsport - the pinnacle of racing games.

Trivio
4 weeks ago#4
DrOchasio posted...
Vroom Vroom in the Night Sky
sounds like you like horrible things

Is that game worse than how i am feeling? Because if so, i might try it.
" Don't be afraid to ask him the tough questions. When he doesn't know the awnser he will just pretend he didn't hear you. "

User Info: l337Bossman

l337Bossman
4 weeks ago#5
Switches are for happy people, you’re better off posting this on the Xbox boards.
i9 9900k | 2080 Strix | 32 GB 3200 Ripjaws | Define R6 | Noctua u14s | Gigabyte Aorus Ultra

User Info: Greggbird33

Greggbird33
4 weeks ago#6
Maybe if you ask your girlfriends boyfriend really nice, he'll buy you a couple new games. Maybe some amibo.
This guy are sick.

User Info: Emi3280

Emi3280
4 weeks ago#7
Dump her sorry ass. I don't know you and I still believe you deserve way better than that.
Switch FC: SW-2774-1787-6198 // PSN: MrLoneWanderer
"The two most important days in life are the day you are born and the day you find out why."

Trivio
4 weeks ago#8
Emi3280 posted...
Dump her sorry ass. I don't know you and I still believe you deserve way better than that.

You won't be saying that after you see me and experience me. I'm fat, i have glasses and my nose is huge. My personality is nonexistant... i have nothing that makes me unique, i'm just a seat filler.

User Info: aryacooloff

aryacooloff
4 weeks ago#9
Leave her
meow wow is best kh companion and this is an objective fact

User Info: Emi3280

Emi3280
4 weeks ago#10
Trivio posted...
Emi3280 posted...

You won't be saying that after you see me and experience me. I'm fat, i have glasses and my nose is huge. My personality is nonexistant... i have nothing that makes me unique, i'm just a seat filler.

My dude, there are approximately 7.5 billion people in the world. From that amount I'm sure that more than a handful would like you. About being fat, I used to be fat too. One day, I realized that the biggest (and only) obstacle I had was myself. Nobody can kill the goals you have in mind other than you. The biggest wall you have to climb is ultimately the one you build on your mind. Never let your mind trick you into giving up. Get your mind in the right track and the rest will follow. Cheers, mate!
Switch FC: SW-2774-1787-6198 // PSN: MrLoneWanderer
"The two most important days in life are the day you are born and the day you find out why."
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Any good games while in a horrible relationship?
  • Topic Archived