• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. So glad I didn't wait for the Switch Pro (Confessions of a recent Switch owner)

User Info: pipebomb_phil

pipebomb_phil
1 month ago#1
I bought my Switch like 2 months ago.

I had been debating whether to buy a Switch during that time or just wait during the summer. Luckily I was convinced to buy it instead of waiting who knows how long. In fact, they slapped some sense into me. I thought to myself "what if I wait and die before the Pro comes out? I will have wasted my time waiting for it and never playing Switch." I know that sounds super deep but I usually have that kind of mentality with things. >.> Not that I'm afraid of death or anything.

And look at the rumors now! Switch Pro delayed! If I hadn't bought the Switch when I did 2 months ago, I would've been pissed at the rumor.

I just wanted to share that with you guys.

I'm currently loving my Switch. I have like 15 physical games and a few downloaded games. I play my Switch every day.

edit: Oh, and my plan was to buy the Switch then give it to my nephew whenever the Switch Pro came out.
#pipebomb_phil
http://i.imgur.com/atWQoAs.gif

User Info: kanzagi321

kanzagi321
1 month ago#2
The rumors have been flip flopping all over the place.

User Info: PortableXombie

PortableXombie
1 month ago#3
So there are rumors of a delay of a rumored system...
3DS FC- 1091-9670-0736 P.Xombie
Klang, Magneton, Klefki
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. So glad I didn't wait for the Switch Pro (Confessions of a recent Switch owner)
  • Topic Archived