• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Real MK11 Switch gameplay (not the trailer)

User Info: BenjaMan64

BenjaMan64
1 month ago#31
n00bsaib0t posted...
Christopher Belmont posted...
God forbid we can see what the damn game looks like live and not in a trailer. WB FAIL, put the effing videos back up. 😠

They're going after the other platforms, too. It's not Switch specific. It's the internet, so the "damage" is already done, but they're doing this because people are posting spoilers for everything.

I'd understand copyright striking Story spoilers, arcade endings and the like. But pure versus gameplay videos? I don't get why would they go after those, they're free publicity.
Check yourselves for Hepatitis C. By the time symptoms show up, it may be too late to prevent permanent damage.
Rest in peace, Mom. 12/08/1947-11/10/2018.

User Info: Sketch722002

Sketch722002
1 month ago#32
Otimus posted...
Looks like a PS3/360 game, which is fine, and about what I expected.

Glad for the people who wanted this handheld. Not my cup of tea. Looking forward to tech analyses though, as I dig those.

The fact that they made it 60 FPS shows that the devs know what they're doing when it comes to fighting games, at least, and knew that they shouldn't compromise on that. That gets an AAA++ in my book.

Yeah they did the same with the Vita back on the day. Focus on performance instead of graphics. Was one of the best games I had for the Vita
PSN/Switch/Xbox - Ragdoll72
FC - 4313-4128-0741. SW-2808-9508-5194

User Info: TerraFlareKSFL

TerraFlareKSFL
1 month ago#33
Damn no fun x.x I wanted to see legit gameplay from the Switch.
PSX, PS2, PS3, PSVita, PS4, Wii, WiiU, Nintendo Switch

User Info: ncb1397

ncb1397
1 month ago#34
Otimus posted...
Looks like a PS3/360 game, which is fine, and about what I expected.

Have you seen Mortal Kombat on the PS3/360?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU_76rKQ5lM
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Real MK11 Switch gameplay (not the trailer)
  • Topic Archived