• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Is Persona 5 coming to the Switch?

User Info: ken95

ken95
3 weeks ago#51
No and stop with those dumb threads.

User Info: Ragemore

Ragemore
3 weeks ago#52
I think it's like Persona Q but in enhanced version because till today Persona Q still 3DS exclusive and Switch still don't have it right?

User Info: Sada_Pop

Sada_Pop
3 weeks ago#53
I mean, it would just be ridiculous trolling at this point to call something Persona 5S and it not be a port of Persona 5.
People would have you believe that the accusation of racism is more offensive than ACTUAL racism.

User Info: zoroark14

zoroark14
3 weeks ago#54
Where’s the don’t know option
pokemon is life pokemon is love and god hair was green 3DS FC:2793-1334-8898

User Info: Kyle1022

Kyle1022
3 weeks ago#55
Sada_Pop posted...
I mean, it would just be ridiculous trolling at this point to call something Persona 5S and it not be a port of Persona 5.

Welp
PC (4k/60Hz and 1080p/144Hz) | Switch | Wii U | Wii | GC | N64 | SNES | NES | PS4 Pro | PS3 | PS2 | PS1 | N3DS | DSi | GBA | GBC | Vita | PSP

User Info: Arpegiuz

Arpegiuz
3 weeks ago#56
nintendofrog posted...
but if you outright think it’s not happening at this point you’re probably a fool imo

lol
``'~-.,_,..-~'```'~~'```'~-.,_,.-~'``.,_,.-~'`-`'~-.,_,.-~'`~`'

User Info: ElectricMole

ElectricMole
3 weeks ago#57
Sada_Pop posted...

Check today’s gaming news on that little detail
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Is Persona 5 coming to the Switch?
  • Topic Archived