• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Is Persona 5 coming to the Switch?

User Info: 123chatty

123chatty
4 weeks ago#41
Yes, but it's going to be delayed by one day every time someone has ever asked for it. Enjoy your 2030 release date.

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
4 weeks ago#42
123chatty posted...
Yes, but it's going to be delayed by one day every time someone has ever asked for it. Enjoy your 2030 release date.

Yay, that's Half-Life 3's release date.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde / Linne main team in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.

User Info: Emerald_Melios

Emerald_Melios
3 weeks ago#43
BoomerTheGreat posted...
Damn you’ve got people jumping into multiple threads shilling the PS3. That’s what you call a meltdown folks. Specs don’t matter. Only emotions

Why are they so emotionally invested in this?

User Info: Gaia093

Gaia093
3 weeks ago#44
I don't think it's coming to the Switch, no. I'd be glad to be proven wrong, but that doesn't look likely.
Currently Playing: Tales of Vesperia, Cuphead.

User Info: ElectricMole

ElectricMole
3 weeks ago#45

User Info: Heracylost

Heracylost
3 weeks ago#46
Probably not. But I really don't care.
That was a great time, the summer of '71 - I can't remember it, but I'll never forget it. Lemmy Kilmister

User Info: tengu3456

tengu3456
3 weeks ago#47
ikki5 posted...
I'll go with Maybe for 500 Alex.
You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

User Info: Plaz99

Plaz99
3 weeks ago#48
trenken posted...
NintendoGamer83 posted...
trenken posted...
. I dont think that game has a chance in hell in running on this thing.

Its a PS3 game.
Switch has numerous PS4 ports.

And not all games are created equal. That game is visually very impressive. Ive never seen anything on Switch that looks even close to that.

You must have not seen anything on the Switch at all, then. This is not an argument, the Switch can more than run a PS3 game. You are being an idiot fanboy right now. You must feel so miserable in your own skin. What a waste.

Plaz99
3 weeks ago#49
astutecollie posted...
I have no idea but the only one I ever played was Persona 4 Golden on the Vita, and it was literally the most boring "game" I ever played. If you can even call it a game. It was just a walking simulator listening to tons of people babble on and on about meaningless nonsense.

Someone told me it was an RPG before I bought it. Sure, I guess you are role playing, but there was no actual videogame there. Horrible.

Talk about boring, and I'll mention FFXV. What a waste of $50. Didn't even look that great anyway. Monster Hunter on the Switch looked better overall, and that's a shame to be able to say.

Plaz99
3 weeks ago#50
BoomerTheGreat posted...
I’m also voting yes. I’m quite sure the thought of joker on smash wasn’t the extent of the convo between Nintendo and atlus. They probably discussed a port as well.

Seems like we found a human with a brain here. You're a critically endangered species nowadays.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Is Persona 5 coming to the Switch?
  • Topic Archived