• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Is Persona 5 coming to the Switch?

User Info: nephalim

nephalim
1 month ago#1
Is it? - Results (321 votes)
Yes
59.81% (192 votes)
No
40.19% (129 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I feel like we need a betting market for this. Anyone want to wager their accounts?
HP Pavilion 15t | i7-8750h 2.2-4.1ghz | GTX 1060 3GB (Max-Q) 128GB PCIe SSD NVMe + 1TB 7200RPM SATA | 1080P@144hz IPS +||+ Nintendo Switch

User Info: GigantLuffy

GigantLuffy
1 month ago#2
I want it to be multiplat so that everybody can see how mediocre it is.
The Cat of Dojima
Anybody who says Persona 5 is a masterpiece should not be taken seriously.

User Info: nintendofrog

nintendofrog
1 month ago#3
Skepticism is understandable and probably to some degree the most sensible stance, but if you outright think it’s not happening at this point you’re probably a fool imo
http://www.last.fm/user/Nintendofrog
http://i.imgur.com/fDTmRg6.gif

User Info: Megatonez

Megatonez
1 month ago#4
Probably
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." Carl Sagan
SW-1828-6863-8775

User Info: Kyle1022

Kyle1022
1 month ago#5
Should it? Yes, the market is clearly there. Will it? Idk, Atlus gonna Atlus. Would not be surprised if P5S had nothing to do with the Switch.
PC (4k/60Hz and 1080p/144Hz) | Switch | Wii U | Wii | GC | N64 | SNES | NES | PS4 Pro | PS3 | PS2 | PS1 | N3DS | DSi | GBA | GBC | Vita | PSP

User Info: freedumbdclxvi

freedumbdclxvi
1 month ago#6
No clue.
3DS FC: 0490-7858-5102/NS FC: SW-6739-0520-9699/PSN: freedumbdclxvi/Go:9267 2163 5632

User Info: trenken

trenken
1 month ago#7
Ill say no. I dont think that game has a chance in hell in running on this thing. Hell, they are trying really hard to keep the Switch version of MK11 well hidden before release, and im very sure P5 is significantly more complex in every possible way.
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// PS3 | CygnusZero
XB1 | CygnusZero4790

User Info: NintendoGamer83

NintendoGamer83
1 month ago#8
trenken posted...
. I dont think that game has a chance in hell in running on this thing.

Its a PS3 game.
Switch has numerous PS4 ports.
List of words considered flaming when used against Sony fans: Drone,Pony,Troll,Fanboy,Toxic.
List of words considered flaming when used against Nintendo fans:

User Info: trenken

trenken
1 month ago#9
I was actually pretty surprised when Wolfenstein got announced. I couldnt imagine it would look too great. Spent $60 on it, and I was right. Its a hideous mess that looks and runs like crap. I would expect the same out of some gimped as all hell P5 port.
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// PS3 | CygnusZero
XB1 | CygnusZero4790

User Info: riboflav

riboflav
1 month ago#10
trenken posted...
Ill say no. I dont think that game has a chance in hell in running on this thing. Hell, they are trying really hard to keep the Switch version of MK11 well hidden before release, and im very sure P5 is significantly more complex in every possible way.

Why do we have to deal with people like you here?
Apparently, I am Baba and Keke and a Flag/Rock/Key sometimes!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Is Persona 5 coming to the Switch?
  • Topic Archived