• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Have you bought any Switch accessories that you particularly don't need?

User Info: Rambo85

Rambo85
1 month ago#1
I just bought a second AC Adapter as well as the Switch 20100 Power Bank today. I haven’t used my Switch outside of my house yet since owning one but bought the Power Bank & a second AC Adapter to charge it. I bought it for more convenience where I don’t have to charge my Switch on the dock anymore after the battery dies while playing portably. I technically didn’t need it but it did get annoying when the battery dies fairly fast in portable mode. So now I don’t have to worry about that anymore at least or if when I do take it with me somewhere eventually.

User Info: Blorfenburger

Blorfenburger
1 month ago#2
I got the flip grip. It aint the most important thing in the world but its great
I use inverted controls. Also I hate fandoms.
I'm the Assman. Come on boy you know what I'm all about.

User Info: gr__9011

gr__9011
1 month ago#3
Only extra thing i bought for my switch was a third party joycon with the d-pad. Everything else i have are a necessity.

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
1 month ago#4
Pro controller.
3DS: 4871-6557-4900 | Switch: SW-7875-2425-7203
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nifterific | XBL / PSN: Nifterific | NNID: n00bsaib0t

User Info: Janseh1983

Janseh1983
1 month ago#5
No
[FC: 5386-7887-6855] [Mii Rei] [Safari - (Rock) Pokemon: Onix, Boldore, Shuckle.

User Info: kranix1

kranix1
1 month ago#6
Nope.

I don't buy accessories for consoles, I buy games.
Starting to believe what Nintendo did was intentional (Tropical Freeze)- NotKarmicDragon

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
1 month ago#7
kranix1 posted...
Nope.

I don't buy accessories for consoles, I buy games.

Spoken like a man with no friends.
3DS: 4871-6557-4900 | Switch: SW-7875-2425-7203
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nifterific | XBL / PSN: Nifterific | NNID: n00bsaib0t

User Info: SMT_Masochist

SMT_Masochist
1 month ago#8
An extra pro and joy set. One joy came in handy as the original right desyncs when not attached. The pro I bought for 50 since my left analog is stripping. Not broken yet so I'll run into ground until I open new one.
Games: God Eater 3, Smash U, Fairy Fencer
PS/XB: ENDBOSS78 Nin: endBOSS

User Info: ProfessorKukui

ProfessorKukui
1 month ago#9
Blorfenburger posted...
I got the flip grip. It aint the most important thing in the world but its great
#b# eyond the boundary

User Info: himuradrew

himuradrew
1 month ago#10
I bought a Nyko powerbank that attaches to the Switch in anticipation of a long haul flight. Ended up leaving it at home because of the how heavy it made the console in handheld mode.
FC: 5350-7671-9134 (Switch)
PSN: himuradrew
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Have you bought any Switch accessories that you particularly don't need?
  • Topic Archived