• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Minecraft movie announced for March 4, 2022.

User Info: Lygo

Lygo
1 month ago#21
I wish on minecraft, that you can torture your enemies, especially the animals, before you kill them. I would get gratification out of it. I mean literally. It would make the game alot more fun, but too bad it's about customization.

User Info: desaigamon

desaigamon
1 month ago#22
Lygo posted...
I wish on minecraft, that you can torture your enemies, especially the animals, before you kill them. I would get gratification out of it. I mean literally. It would make the game alot more fun, but too bad it's about customization.

1. Start a creative mode game
2. Dig a hole in the ground and fill it with lava
3. Give yourself some spawn eggs of the animals of your choice
4. Spawn animals into the lava

It's weirdly satisfying.
Now Playing: Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Switch), Yokai Watch (3DS), Fortnite (Switch/Xbox One)

User Info: Lygo

Lygo
1 month ago#23
desaigamon posted...
Lygo posted...

1. Start a creative mode game
2. Dig a hole in the ground and fill it with lava
3. Give yourself some spawn eggs of the animals of your choice
4. Spawn animals into the lava

It's weirdly satisfying.

Hmmm. Too bad that can't happen in real life. Close enough though.

User Info: ChaseTron2084

ChaseTron2084
1 month ago#24
Minecraft hit its popularity peak 4 years ago. Will it still be relevant in 2022?

User Info: Layton_Kyouju

Layton_Kyouju
1 month ago#25
Hejiru posted...
AttackUp posted...
This seems like such an unnecessary movie

Not from the producers' point of view. It'll make them tons of money.

What producer?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muW-ADqEt3o

User Info: Gamemaster64

Gamemaster64
1 month ago#26
I probably wouldn't care anyway but it be better if it not another youtuber fest bs.
Ball! Ball! Poke Ball!
Ball! Ball! Ultra Ball!

User Info: desaigamon

desaigamon
1 month ago#27
ChaseTron2084 posted...
Minecraft hit its popularity peak 4 years ago. Will it still be relevant in 2022?

The game originally came out in 2009. The kids that played it back then will be in their 20s by the time the movie comes out. I think they'd be down for some nostalgia.
Now Playing: Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Switch), Yokai Watch (3DS), Fortnite (Switch/Xbox One)

User Info: doutforharambe

doutforharambe
1 month ago#28
Meh
FDT

User Info: LuxHeart

LuxHeart
1 month ago#29
Meh, the only video game movie I'm excited for is the Mario movie by Illumination.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Minecraft movie announced for March 4, 2022.
  • Topic Archived