• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. I hope the Switch keeps on getting more PS4 games since I don't have a PS4

User Info: VitalsLife

VitalsLife
1 month ago#1
The Switch is really awesome and I really appreciate the power of the Switch even in the portable mode! I do hope the Switch gets more games alongside the PS4 because I don't like playing on home consoles since they are inconvenient and take too much effort to turn on. It's a shame that Sony is unlikely to make another handheld system but the Switch is a really awesome system! I don't want to buy a PS4 and I never will buy a PS4, so it is really cool to see the Switch doing what the Vita did and have multi-releases with the PS4. Really awesome stuff!

User Info: 0ofreako0

0ofreako0
1 month ago#2
vitals life
i was born at night, but not tomorrow night.

User Info: nobdy1

nobdy1
1 month ago#3
VitalsLife posted...
The Switch is really awesome and I really appreciate the power of the Switch even in the portable mode! I do hope the Switch gets more games alongside the PS4 because I don't like playing on home consoles since they are inconvenient and take too much effort to turn on. It's a shame that Sony is unlikely to make another handheld system but the Switch is a really awesome system! I don't want to buy a PS4 and I never will buy a PS4, so it is really cool to see the Switch doing what the Vita did and have multi-releases with the PS4. Really awesome stuff!

...really?

User Info: 0ofreako0

0ofreako0
1 month ago#4
nobdy1 posted...
VitalsLife posted...

...really?

to be fair, pushing a button on a PS4 or xbox one controller/console is much harder than....pushing a button on a switch controller/console.
i was born at night, but not tomorrow night.

User Info: TheShining79

TheShining79
1 month ago#5
How lazy are you if you consider turning on a console too much effort?
sig.

User Info: corpuscle

corpuscle
1 month ago#6
nobdy1 posted...
VitalsLife posted...

...really?

I mean, have you tried to turn on a console? I leave my PS4 on permanently because last time I had to get up from the couch I literally felt like I had run 2 marathons back to back, slept for the rest of the day. Will not be doing that again. Honestly don't blame TC.

User Info: riboflav

riboflav
1 month ago#7
PS4 is great and has many games that won’t come to Switch. Uncharted games are excellent, and so are lots of other open world games on the system.

Just expect some but not even close to everything, especially demanding open world games IMO and Racing games.
Apparently, I am Baba and Keke and a Flag/Rock/Key sometimes!

User Info: TheShining79

TheShining79
1 month ago#8
corpuscle posted...
nobdy1 posted...
VitalsLife posted...

...really?

I mean, have you tried to turn on a console? I leave my PS4 on permanently because last time I had to get up from the couch I literally felt like I had run 2 marathons back to back, slept for the rest of the day. Will not be doing that again. Honestly don't blame TC.

Just keep the controller beside you. It's not like you wouldn't have to get up to get your Switch unless you slept with it. You could always sleep with a controller too, though.
sig.

User Info: DavCube

DavCube
1 month ago#9
So either you sold your "main console" that you're a "fan of" or you're lying. Either way, you're not helping.
http://backloggery.com/davcube

User Info: scorpio man

scorpio man
1 month ago#10
DavCube posted...
So either you sold your "main console" that you're a "fan of" or you're lying. Either way, you're not helping.
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. I hope the Switch keeps on getting more PS4 games since I don't have a PS4
  • Topic Archived