• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Which version of the 2 new Switch consoles will you buy?

User Info: GuardianLegendX

GuardianLegendX
4 weeks ago#1
I might snag the more high end one as a back up. I’m perfectly satisfied with the OG model. As long as they don’t gate off features or gimp games, I’ll pick up the “pro” model much later.
GT: wTATERSprecious Pawn: Kokoa Shuzen
Playing: Ginga Force, PSP2:Infinity, EO4, Caladrius

User Info: __Fiale__

__Fiale__
4 weeks ago#2
GuardianLegendX posted...
I might snag the more high end one as a back up. I’m perfectly satisfied with the OG model. As long as they don’t gate off features or gimp games, I’ll pick up the “pro” model much later.

Oh you can guarantee they will. They'll need something to sell the more powerful model. Maybe N64/Gamecube games released monthly. Or like how the N3DS had Xenoblade Chronicles.

If the more powerful one is indeed, more powerful, I'd want one. But I don't know if I'll buy one. I really hate this upgrade/different versions crap.
"Impossible is just a word to let people feel good about themselves when they quit." - Skies of Arcadia

User Info: Syd_CB

Syd_CB
4 weeks ago#3
Neither, probably, unless there's something utterly amazing about the pro version.
http://figmentofreality.deviantart.com/
NNID: SamCarterX206 FC: 4141-3086-2329 FS: Norm w/ Eevee,Aipom,Audino
Again, nothing actually confirmed. WSJ is not Nintendo.
When the going gets tough, kick going in the balls!

User Info: Delta_Force

Delta_Force
4 weeks ago#5
Neither. I'm not going to buy anymore Nintendo consoles. I'll keep supporting the Switch but that'll probably be my last Nintendo product.
More Bush on Obama's Clinton!
What the hell does "should of" mean?

User Info: NintendoLover25

NintendoLover25
4 weeks ago#6
Pro once it has exclusives I want, I already play FEH gacha on the go, Switch is at home for me.

User Info: TourianTourist

TourianTourist
4 weeks ago#7
The stronger version, if it comes in a shiny Zelda Edition.
It's a secret to everybody!

User Info: 9999_damage

9999_damage
4 weeks ago#8
The pro/new/i- version if it will have exclusives I like. But definitely not immediately.
When I found out that "literally" actually means "figuratively", my head literally exploded. - squatch22

User Info: TripMachina

TripMachina
4 weeks ago#9
If the "Pro" version can consistently render Xenoblade 2 at its true native 720p resolution in handheld mode, then I'm MOST CERTAINLY buying the Pro version.

I'd also expect Fire Emblem Warriors to be able to be run at 60fps/720p in handheld mode as well.
"The only solution for Nintendo is to go full 3rd party since their hardware will be considered a joke even by Fisher-Price standards."
-Linetrix

User Info: BoganZ

BoganZ
4 weeks ago#10
None
Zelda + Xenoblade = Heaven
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Which version of the 2 new Switch consoles will you buy?
  • Topic Archived