• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Which 2 games out of these 4 would you recommend I start with?

User Info: chaosslayer

chaosslayer
3 weeks ago#1
So I’m picking up a Switch tomorrow and trying to decide which 2 games out of these 4 I should start off with

1) Zelda: BOTW
2) Super Mario Odyssey
3) Smash Bros Ultimate
4) Mario Kart 8

I can choose any of these 4 games as my free pack-in game with the console and I’ll pick up another game to go along with it.

For anyone that has played all 4, which 2 would you recommend to start off with?

User Info: InfinityOver0

InfinityOver0
3 weeks ago#2
Botw
Mk8
Science isnt something you "believe in". Either you understand it or you don't

User Info: SeahorseCpt89

SeahorseCpt89
3 weeks ago#3
Oh s***, all 4 are actually solid choices.

I would say 1 and 2 are good spots to start as they will both last you the longest, maybe 3 instead of 2 if you’re looking for something to play online, but all 4 are worth picking up at some point.
I am the forum boy, I'm the one who posts.

User Info: Darkfire12

Darkfire12
3 weeks ago#4
BOTW and Smash is what I got, and they keep me pretty satisfied
Odyssey is also pretty fun from what I've seen, I don't own it though
Sans Animal Crossing for Slarl as a Marth echo. Also, check out my Luigi fanfic: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-iS3HVzKyDRB_IdHLTYfgd4tWMelVC7BIUcB5y8oJqA

User Info: ROB45

ROB45
3 weeks ago#5
Smash and Mario. The other two I already have on Wii U.

chaosslayer
3 weeks ago#6
SeahorseCpt89 posted...
Oh s***, all 4 are actually solid choices.

I would say 1 and 2 are good spots to start as they will both last you the longest, maybe 3 if you’re looking for something to play online, but all 4 are worth picking up at some point.

Haha yeah usually I can decide pretty quickly between games but all 4 look amazing so it’s a really hard choice.
Thanks for the recommendation!

chaosslayer
3 weeks ago#7
I may narrow it down to one single player game and one multiplayer game!

So either Mario or Zelda and Mario Kart or Smash Bros.

User Info: PaulFoster

PaulFoster
3 weeks ago#8
chaosslayer posted...
So I’m picking up a Switch tomorrow and trying to decide which 2 games out of these 4 I should start off with

1) Zelda: BOTW
2) Super Mario Odyssey
3) Smash Bros Ultimate
4) Mario Kart 8

I can choose any of these 4 games as my free pack-in game with the console and I’ll pick up another game to go along with it.

For anyone that has played all 4, which 2 would you recommend to start off with?

I can't really recommend 2 from those four, they are not bad games in the least but Zelda I found boring and quit playing some 17-19 hrs in, Odyssey I can't recommend as I am not a platform game fan, Smash bros imo is a terrible game I wouldn't wish on anyone, Mariokart is a very good game but has poor longevity, it's not a game you can play for hours straight.

If I had to recommend one of those, I guess I'd go with Zelda but get something good to back it up, like Skyrim.
Religion is false hope. The fear of death caused men to create a made up story to give them a feeling of comfort.

User Info: dragonmak2

dragonmak2
3 weeks ago#9
Smash and botw
Playing Diablo 3 Switch FC: sw-2856-1554-7984

User Info: Eugui

Eugui
3 weeks ago#10
You can't go wrong with any of them, but personally I would choose BOTW and Smash
FC: 5524 2074 9424
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Which 2 games out of these 4 would you recommend I start with?
  • Topic Archived