• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. I hope we also get Persona 4 Golden

User Info: Layton_Kyouju

Layton_Kyouju
2 months ago#11
Meh. I really disliked 3 and 4. I guess it’d be nice for people to be able to play them on Switch too but I don’t want to be nowhere near a game with Teddy or Junpei again.
Ryuji pisses me off but he’s a lot more tolerable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muW-ADqEt3o

User Info: MG_Salad

MG_Salad
2 months ago#12
You gotta play P4 on an OLED Vita at some point, I swear that s***'s gold. I can't imagine the game improving in any way by porting or remaking it to be honest.
As of 2019, the Vita and 3DS are still much better than the Switch.

User Info: nephalim

nephalim
2 months ago#13
I'd rather have P4G than P5, it's a much better game.
HP Pavilion 15t | i7-8750h 2.2-4.1ghz | GTX 1060 3GB (Max-Q) 128GB PCIe SSD NVMe + 1TB 7200RPM SATA | 1080P@144hz IPS +||+ Nintendo Switch

User Info: ArmedDragoon

ArmedDragoon
2 months ago#14
aDirtyShisno posted...
DynoStretch posted...
It'd be great to see it get another chance.. I know it's on the Vita but.... you know... Vita.

I wouldn't expect too many if any changes to the game but if they did...

Make Marie a lot less... well... cringe-inducing.

I asked her for you and she said “Shutupihateyoustupidjerk!”

Marie is perfect the way she is.
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board
Lucina Defense Force, Shield of Princess Gunnthra

User Info: daniel1232323

daniel1232323
2 months ago#15
DynoStretch posted...
It'd be great to see it get another chance.. I know it's on the Vita but.... you know... Vita.

I wouldn't expect too many if any changes to the game but if they did...

Make Marie a lot less... well... cringe-inducing.

I mean. Theres nothing wrong with playing it on a vita lol. The only thing wrong with the vita is how Sony killed it from the get go with those damn vita exclusive memory cards.

It's still a very capable and comfortable little device it just sad how it never got any real support. I wanted re4 for that thing lol. Thank goodness the switch is here to finally give me that.
you want mother 3 in america? don't you know? it doesn't exist.

User Info: GeekyDad

GeekyDad
2 months ago#16
Wouldn't surprise me to see, perhaps as an eShop-only title.

User Info: ZenithianHero

ZenithianHero
2 months ago#17
I like Persona 4 but I rather have Persona 3 remastered first, with FES and P3P's content.
Or the Persona 2 duology.
My blog | http://zenithianhero.tumblr.com/
Sega news site | http://www.segalization.com/

User Info: mashedcornships

mashedcornships
2 months ago#18
daniel1232323 posted...
it just sad how it never got any real support

Eh, what does this even mean? It got plenty of third party support and multiplatform games. You know, just like the Switch. It even got games Switch isn't getting like Dead or Alive or God Eater.
"When I become mod I'm gonna remember ALL OF YOUR NAMES." Pipe dream from a terrible poster
-

User Info: CalculatorRamza

CalculatorRamza
2 months ago#19
I probably wouldn't get a straight port myself, since I have it on Vita, but there are certainly people I'd like to recommend it to in that case.

If they had some significant additions, I'd certainly consider it depending on what those were. If it's a P3P-style female protagonist option (that they should have had in P4G in the first place), I'd buy it at launch, but that seems somewhat unlikely.

User Info: doutforharambe

doutforharambe
2 months ago#20
jumper1234 posted...
Persona 4 Golden needs a port to another system in general, especially with the Vita being discontinued.

It’s literally the only reason I bought a vita.
FDT
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. I hope we also get Persona 4 Golden
  • Topic Archived