• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. IGN - How Nintendo Switch is Becoming the Best Place for New Games

User Info: shieldgar

shieldgar
4 weeks ago#1
https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/03/22/how-nintendo-switch-is-becoming-the-best-place-for-new-games

e;ra

User Info: Celica_Returns

Celica_Returns
4 weeks ago#2
Obvious @Sony4theWin alt.

https://i.imgtc.com/c0OLxjo.png

User Info: bsp77

bsp77
4 weeks ago#3
The headline really should make it clear that this is all about indie games. Regardless, I am happy that Switch is becoming a mecca for indie games. Hollow Knight, Dead Cells and Celeste were some of the best games last year.
Currently playing: Ys VIII

User Info: Greggbird33

Greggbird33
4 weeks ago#4
Okay
This guy are sick.

User Info: Ferarri619

Ferarri619
4 weeks ago#5
Should've mentioned censorship.
I'll probably be jumping ship to Switch from PS4 eventually for that reason, along with many other Playstation gamers. Skipping PS5 as well.
~Nintendo 64. Get N or Get out. Coming Fall 1996~

User Info: GanglyKhan

GanglyKhan
4 weeks ago#6
Ferarri619 posted...
Skipping PS5 as well.

I would, but if FromSoft ever pulls another PS exclusive title, I'm gonna need it. Plus, sales on PSN are always leagues better than eShop sales, so I'll get my fix on there for older titles that go like 75% off. Additionally, Persona 6.
Now Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening
One game at a time...

User Info: kranix1

kranix1
4 weeks ago#7
That's not what I was thinking when I went to go pick up Sekiro this morning.

My mindset was more like: "...how have 3 GotY contenders already released this year for PS4, but I haven't even seen my Switch in 2 months? Shouldn't this be the peak of the console's life? How can I only own 2 games for it?"
Starting to believe what Nintendo did was intentional (Tropical Freeze)- NotKarmicDragon

User Info: cyberDefender

cyberDefender
4 weeks ago#8
When you see the same user post in the first 2 posts you know this thread will go places.

User Info: kanzagi321

kanzagi321
4 weeks ago#9
kranix1 posted...
That's not what I was thinking when I went to go pick up Sekiro this morning.

My mindset was more like: "...how have 3 GotY contenders already released this year for PS4, but I haven't even seen my Switch in 2 months? Shouldn't this be the peak of the console's life? How can I only own 2 games for it?"

Most people own more games for it.

I’ve got over 50 myself.

User Info: kanzagi321

kanzagi321
4 weeks ago#10
bsp77 posted...
The headline really should make it clear that this is all about indie games. Regardless, I am happy that Switch is becoming a mecca for indie games. Hollow Knight, Dead Cells and Celeste were some of the best games last year.

Yeah, the thread title is misleading.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. IGN - How Nintendo Switch is Becoming the Best Place for New Games
  • Topic Archived