• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Playstation will copy Nintendo's directs & will have their 1st direct monday

User Info: Dean_O_Wincshtr

Dean_O_Wincshtr
3 weeks ago#251
cyberDefender posted...
dafeqw posted...
Okay I think Iā€™m done here for today, but before I leave, it looks like dunnyrega got banned

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/community/dunnyrega2

What the f*** happened? šŸ˜¦šŸ˜¦

That wasnt the real user. he finally responded to my twitter message and he said he only uses reddit and Resetera now.

Of course it wasnt him, this new one never said that Monster Hunter frontier-Z is the best game in the planet. and didnt say that our parents failed us. something that triggers literary 90% of the userbase here. that guy was the right kind of reality check we need here nowdays.

User Info: Snackbait

Snackbait
3 weeks ago#252
From the name of the program i think it's Sony 1st party games only will be show on the stream and a few Indies.

I don't think any big 3rd party developer will show their games, you will see death stranding, Last Of Us 2, and others this month and the next stream you will be shown those game again and again.

User Info: Pupu27

Pupu27
3 weeks ago#253
Can Sony do something original and not copying from Nintendo for just once?

I would find a hole to hide myself out of embarrassment if I was Sony's fan. Absolutely absolutely humiliated.
The best video game is the one that hasn't released yet

User Info: cyberDefender

cyberDefender
3 weeks ago#254
Even I that have played and gotten every PlayStation system know how Sony is, they tried joining with Nintendo for the first system then took off and stole the plans for the sony/Nintendo disk system to make their own console. just for that they deserve everything that happens to them in their home country with the sales in comparison with Nintendo. they could have been in business as one getting sales that would trump any other company in history. now look at them, copying everything Nintendo does to stay afloat.

User Info: Sammycakes88

Sammycakes88
3 weeks ago#255
cyberDefender posted...
Even I that have played and gotten every PlayStation system know how Sony is, they tried joining with Nintendo for the first system then took off and stole the plans for the sony/Nintendo disk system to make their own console. just for that they deserve everything that happens to them in their home country with the sales in comparison with Nintendo. they could have been in business as one getting sales that would trump any other company in history. now look at them, copying everything Nintendo does to stay afloat.

@cyberDefender so they stole plans that Nintendo turned down? Or are you saying they should have taken a loss of money just to help Nintendo? Never mind does not matter your post is even dumber than anything sony4thewin has ever posted.
PS4 Sammycake88/Xbox One Sammycakes88
Switch SW-0052-1626-4531

User Info: Shadowbird_RH

Shadowbird_RH
3 weeks ago#256
Sony has an unwelcome reputation of doing half-assed imitations of what Nintendo has success with.
If only they don't half-ass it, they might actually see some success with it.
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully. R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
Omega Ruby Secret Base - https://www.dropbox.com/s/rrht5cvsjiyfnrj/SecretBase.JPG

User Info: cyberDefender

cyberDefender
3 weeks ago#257
Sammycakes88 posted...
so they stole plans that Nintendo turned down? Or are you saying they should have taken a loss of money just to help Nintendo? Never mind does not matter your post is even dumber than anything sony4thewin has ever posted.

Nintendo was on top and didnt need them. they just decided to break a contract and leave with ideas created while they were under the signed contract. learn your gaming history.

User Info: Sunflower-Kid

Sunflower-Kid
3 weeks ago#258
Kyle1022 posted...
Sony copying Nintendo, again? What a shock!

My first thought as well. Not even a bad thing this time though. I own a PS4 and am a fan of games in general. Don't care enough to watch it live but I'll definitely check out a recap.
Switch Friend Code: SW-6710-3418-1516
I'm going through the motions like a champ

User Info: feraldrgn

feraldrgn
3 weeks ago#259
Dean_O_Wincshtr posted...
cyberDefender posted...
dafeqw posted...
Okay I think Iā€™m done here for today, but before I leave, it looks like dunnyrega got banned

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/community/dunnyrega2

What the f*** happened? šŸ˜¦šŸ˜¦

That wasnt the real user. he finally responded to my twitter message and he said he only uses reddit and Resetera now.

Of course it wasnt him, this new one never said that Monster Hunter frontier-Z is the best game in the planet. and didnt say that our parents failed us. something that triggers literary 90% of the userbase here. that guy was the right kind of reality check we need here nowdays.

Hey Dunny, haven't seen you on that account in a while, you alright after passing out on stream?

User Info: Lupin the 4th

Lupin the 4th
3 weeks ago#260
Questionmarktarius posted...
Seeing as it apparently works well for Nintendo, why not?

Let's get Major Nelson and Gaben doing these too.

Other than Sony failing miserably every time they try to copy something Nintendo did, sure why not?

The idea in theory is fine, but Sony has a habit of f***ing up ideas that should have been no-brainers, and I say this as a fan of theirs.

At least this SHOULD be harder to screw up than most things.
The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again! Ha Ha Ha!)
3DS FC: 2793 0791 3739 PSN: Arsene_Lupin_IV
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Playstation will copy Nintendo's directs & will have their 1st direct monday
  • Topic Archived