• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Why is joycon drifting such a common problem for Switch owners?

User Info: mashedcornships

mashedcornships
4 weeks ago#1
Seriously. The revision needs to fix this problem.
"When I become mod I'm gonna remember ALL OF YOUR NAMES." Pipe dream from a terrible poster
-

User Info: kumorixLoveless

kumorixLoveless
4 weeks ago#2
Flap. Im pretty sure that's the biggest issue with it. It pretty much welcomes all sorts of particles to get in.
If you don't agree with my opinion or i don't like your opinion, you're s troll. -Literally everyone in Gamefaqs

User Info: Celica_Returns

Celica_Returns
4 weeks ago#3
The sad thing is that fanboys will try to pretend that JoyCon drift doesn’t exist. Pathetic!

User Info: Drumguy

Drumguy
4 weeks ago#4
Celica_Returns posted...
The sad thing is that fanboys will try to pretend that JoyCon drift doesn’t exist. Pathetic!

Ok
"A hero rises to right the wrongs of Hyrule" - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

User Info: 0ofreako0

0ofreako0
4 weeks ago#5
@Celica_Returns posted...

show me someone saying that it doesn't exist.
i was born at night, but not tomorrow night.

User Info: sandstormflygon

sandstormflygon
4 weeks ago#6
The build quality of the switch in general is cheep.

User Info: Drumguy

Drumguy
4 weeks ago#7
sandstormflygon posted...
The build quality of the switch in general is cheep.

https://www.mariowiki.com/File:CheepCheepSMB.png
"A hero rises to right the wrongs of Hyrule" - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

User Info: fernantendo

fernantendo
4 weeks ago#8
We play too hard, I think.

These Switch controller drift problems seem to be a standard for Nintendo. I've had it happen to my N64, Gamecube, and Wii controllers, and it sucks that as great as their controllers have generally been, this issue has been too common.

Thankfully for Switch, there are quick and simple solutions that have worked for me. The Dpad on the pro controllers has given me more issues than anything else.
Let's get ON with it! - Bill from The Last of Us

User Info: 0ofreako0

0ofreako0
4 weeks ago#9
fernantendo posted...
We play too hard, I think.

i don't think that's the issue.

the controller that came with my xbox one all those years ago doesn't drift.

one of the joycons that came with my switch started drifting after about 4 months.
i was born at night, but not tomorrow night.

User Info: lmello

lmello
4 weeks ago#10
Celica_Returns posted...

Said no one ever, provisional account. There's a pinned thread right here to adress this problem and how to fix it.
Nobody on GameFAQs is allowed to enjoy anything.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Why is joycon drifting such a common problem for Switch owners?
  • Topic Archived