• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Do you buy physical even if it's a lot more?

User Info: Krambo42

Krambo42
3 weeks ago#51
Arcanine2009 posted...
I can't bring myself to spend twice as much on a physical copy of okami over digital

In this particular case, I figured I'd rather spend some extra money and save the 9+ GB on my SD card. I'm very open to digital, but I'm still hesitant to go digital for large single player games most of the time.

User Info: sh1234

sh1234
3 weeks ago#52
I have never been in a situation where physical costs more, except on occasional eShop sales... digital is nearly always about £10 more expensive.

User Info: Heracylost

Heracylost
3 weeks ago#53
Nope I'm cheap. I get stuff on deep sales, I'm not a kid anymore. I have mastered patience.
That was a great time, the summer of '71 - I can't remember it, but I'll never forget it. Lemmy Kilmister

User Info: The_DOAM

The_DOAM
3 weeks ago#54
I wait for the price to match
Ignorance is Bliss...

User Info: SMT_Masochist

SMT_Masochist
3 weeks ago#55
Yes as they are almost always the same price for big games. If you're talking about those indie games from LR, then i don't know what to say. 99% of indie games aren't worth half what they release for and then they get a physical release with a 50% markup. Its absurd.
Games: God Eater 3, Smash U, Fairy Fencer
PS/XB: ENDBOSS78 Nin: endBOSS

User Info: PrincessTsuki

PrincessTsuki
3 weeks ago#56
Depends on if I feel like the physical version has something to make it worth the money.

For example, I have the special edition of Fire Emblem: Three Houses preordered and coming on day 1.
Switch Friend Code: SW-0723-1705-3125

User Info: HValle

HValle
3 weeks ago#57
Quite the opposite.
I only get physical if It is significantly less.
The C is for Courage, just another word for brave
O! Oh my god, what a very handsome knaive

User Info: afr1234

afr1234
3 weeks ago#58
If digital is way cheaper (as it should be) i buy digital.

Otherwise: i avoid.

Why? Had to buy a micro sd (128gb) because switch comes with laughable storage.

User Info: Rorrrr

Rorrrr
3 weeks ago#59
Nope I’m digital anyway.
Sans Earthbound, Ness Undertale, Geno Earthbound, Hatred Mario, Nightmario Luigi.
Ebic style, it's gamer time. Anyway I choose E. Despacito Spider.

User Info: AjidoMarujido

AjidoMarujido
3 weeks ago#60
I don't know about a lot more... but yes, I have paid more for a physical copy of a game.
[[Currently Playing]] - Tales of Vesperia (PS4), Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)
[[PSN - MilesEdgeworth]] ~~ [[Switch - 5798.9459.4957]]
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Do you buy physical even if it's a lot more?
  • Topic Archived