• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Where is Netflix on Nintendo Switch?

User Info: doutforharambe

doutforharambe
4 weeks ago#31
nebula2 posted...
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch?search=Netflix

Seems like a popular topic along with achievements.
FDT

User Info: Fire_Emblem_

Fire_Emblem_
4 weeks ago#32
PS4Warrior posted...
Greggbird33 posted...
Jack_the_monke7 posted...
It is absolutely unacceptable.

It's perfectly acceptable. Every machine doesn't need to have Netflix. It can just be a games console. It's okay.

How can it even be considered a game console if it doesn't have Netflix? What is it some archaic game console from the 1800s?

They made game consoles in the 1800s!?
Ike is the best Fire Emblem character! Path of Radiance is the best Fire Emblem!

User Info: Thunderbird8

Thunderbird8
4 weeks ago#33
Questionmarktarius posted...
the scuttlebutt is something about DRM, but I doubt it.

This makes zero sense. Hulu works just fine on the Switch, with their DRM methods. Why would Netflix not? The Switch supports HDCP (which is used by both Hulu and YouTube), so that wouldn't stop Netflix. I suspect the DRM methods of the two are proprietary (but I could be wrong on this), and if true, it wouldn't be a matter of the Switch needing to support said DRM, that support would have to be baked into the app itself.

Someone entertained the thought that Hulu got Nintendo to sign an agreement to make Hulu the exclusive streaming app on the Switch, but I hope that's not true. Especially since, as far as I know, Hulu isn't available in all the regions that the Switch itself is.

Generation_C posted...
chex81 posted...
He's a troll didn't you see the initial statement ...always posting and bumping these topics. We all know this topics are jokes now, don't let it get to you that others enjoy wasting their lives complaining

I am not a troll. All I want is a way to watch stuff when I get bored playing Nintendo game on my Switch, but I can’t do that, instead I’m forced to only play games.

Don't think chex81 was calling you a troll there.

User Info: Iriquois_

Iriquois_
4 weeks ago#34
f*** netflix...

go get that s*** on ur pc or something.

User Info: Inglebird

Inglebird
4 weeks ago#35
It pisses me off cause I have no laptop, so Netflix is the ONLY reason I still have my Wii u. Otherwise I could have sold it and made some money/reduced clutter by now.

Move your ass Nintendo!

User Info: RS_YELARAKA

RS_YELARAKA
4 weeks ago#36
Any Netflix, achievement, or Nintendo tax topic is guaranteed to make it to 50 lmao!
[RSG] Red Screen Gaming
GT - YELARAKA / Switch FC: 1432-0183-6634

User Info: VanguardFate

VanguardFate
4 weeks ago#37
Where is Bluray on Nintendo Switch? I only have 5 other devices I can stream and watch bluray on but it's impossible without the almighty Switch.

User Info: Hokuto

Hokuto
4 weeks ago#38
This is a gaming console, not a multimedia device. Stop begging
Comments may contain sarcasm

User Info: SeamusOHassey

SeamusOHassey
4 weeks ago#39
Jack_the_monke7 posted...
This is the one point I will not defend the Switch on. It is absolutely unacceptable. We cannot defend this one guys, it’s gotten way out of hand.

There's no defending the lack of Netflix on the Switch.

Having other devices that can access it isn't a valid excuse btw. Just saying.
You're not funny and nobody likes you.
My future wife - https://m.imgur.com/0WS6lzW

User Info: Gatsuka

Gatsuka
4 weeks ago#40
zomg. travesty! so many levlz! bah! selling my switch asap!!
Currently playing sf5/Umvc3, Soon : T7/MvC:I
PSN/steam : heartfilledblood CFN : heartfilledblood
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Where is Netflix on Nintendo Switch?
  • Topic Archived