• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Did you know you can rent Nintendo Switch games from Redbox?

User Info: PoisonShroomz

PoisonShroomz
4 weeks ago#11
NoNeedF0RaName posted...
Man, I miss the days of Blockbuster and Hollywood Video. There was an excitement to going to those places, seeing the rows of games on the shelf and trying to choose what you would rent that weekend. Same went for movies too. I also miss the Mom and pop video rental place we had as well.

This.

I miss it all the time. Nothing beat going out to rent movies/games on a Friday night, stopping by a restaurant for some food to go, and then enjoying the hell out of your rental (or hating it lol) for the whole weekend. Good times.
Formerly known as fon1988

User Info: The Top Crusader

The Top Crusader
4 weeks ago#12
For whatever reason, our Redboxes are dropping as fast as the rental stores did. Used to be at all the McDonald's and a local grocery chain, but I think those are all gone. I dunno if like Walmart or something has them maybe.
https://imgur.com/09qFfLV

User Info: Iscratchmyballs

Iscratchmyballs
4 weeks ago#13
@The Top Crusader

What state and city are you from?

User Info: Iscratchmyballs

Iscratchmyballs
4 weeks ago#14
NoNeedF0RaName posted...
Man, I miss the days of Blockbuster and Hollywood Video. There was an excitement to going to those places, seeing the rows of games on the shelf and trying to choose what you would rent that weekend. Same went for movies too. I also miss the Mom and pop video rental place we had as well.

Me too.

User Info: InfinityOver0

InfinityOver0
4 weeks ago#15
dextorboot posted...
Yes. My city was one of the test cities for this. Also tested 3DS games. They only have a handful of games though and I'm never interested in them.

Mine too apparently. And they have Mario brothers deluxe. Might just have to try that
Science isnt something you "believe in". Either you understand it or you don't
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Did you know you can rent Nintendo Switch games from Redbox?
  • Topic Archived