• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Why Nintendo never remade the 2 NES Zelda games?

User Info: ROB45

ROB45
4 weeks ago#31
I'd dig a remake of Zelda 2.

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
4 weeks ago#32
Heracylost posted...
Zelda 1 isn't all that impressive in current era. And they did sort of, with their SNES online thing in Japan.

Zelda 2 I guess they could. You'd have to do some seriously heavy work tho. It's nobody's favorite.

Its Zelda 3: Link to the Past everyone likes, and i have to say its my favorite too.
The NES Zeldas are alright but back then we needed paper Maps to beat them.
Zelda 3 had an in game map.
Favs: Star Ocean, Final Fantasy,Tales series PSN: Brian_2030, Xbox Live: SEGAnerd776
Waiting For: Final Fantasy 7 Remake

User Info: meiyuki

meiyuki
4 weeks ago#33
ArcFan10000 posted...

No you didn't. In zelda 1 the dungeons all had maps. Second quest could get rough because it was more designed to troll the living hell out of you. In zelda 2 other than maybe the great palace or the last temple before it you didn't need a map. I doubt I could still do it but I had those memorized back then.
Questionmarktarius 4 weeks ago#34
0ofreako0 posted...
Questionmarktarius posted...
ChaseTron2084 posted...
There have been people clamoring for a Zelda 2 remake, and a few studios have offered to do it, but there are no current plans

From, please.

Zelda 2 is hardcore as f*** by even 1987 standards.

god no.

i don't want a dark souls game with a zelda skin...

they seemingly don't know how to do anything except reskin dark souls.

Alright then. Lizardcube.
An 'overlay remake' like Wonderboy could be pretty neat.

User Info: Lil_Bit83

Lil_Bit83
4 weeks ago#35
ArcFan10000 posted...
Heracylost posted...
Zelda 1 isn't all that impressive in current era. And they did sort of, with their SNES online thing in Japan.

Zelda 2 I guess they could. You'd have to do some seriously heavy work tho. It's nobody's favorite.

Its Zelda 3: Link to the Past everyone likes, and i have to say its my favorite too.
Zelda 3 had an in game map.

Maybe you did. Lots of people got around juuust fine without them.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Why Nintendo never remade the 2 NES Zelda games?
  • Topic Archived