• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. The real Xbox game Switch should get: SUNSET OVERDRIVE

User Info: LukeyC224

LukeyC224
4 weeks ago#11
One of the best games this gen. Proper good fun!
PSN/GT: LukeyC224. 3DS FC: 0001-3497-9073
--- Dammit! WWJBD?---

User Info: trenken

trenken
4 weeks ago#12
This is one game I could see getting ported because it was so good, but it was an early x1 game when it wasnt selling well and the game was not a hit, but it deserved to be. It really needs to get spread around more so more people have access to it.

Its really hard for me to see the Switch running this without it getting downgraded a lot. I have wolfenstein on the switch and the game doesnt look horrible, but it still looks like a muddy mess at times with some bad framerate problems, and Sunset to me looks wayyyy more intense than that game with a lot of enemies and explosions, you zipping around quickly and a huge city all there at the same time. I havent seen anything on the switch that matches this.
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// PS3 | CygnusZero
XB1 | CygnusZero4790

User Info: NoNeedF0RaName

NoNeedF0RaName
4 weeks ago#13
No matter how much I tried, I just couldn’t get into SO.
This is just my opinion. I don't care if you agree with me or not.

trenken
4 weeks ago#14
NoNeedF0RaName posted...
No matter how much I tried, I just couldn’t get into SO.

Its hard at first with the traversal stuff and fighting enemies at the same time. It takes a while to get used to it but when you do its so damn fun. Its like a ballet of chaos.
XB1 | CygnusZero4790

User Info: Reverted_Pikkon

Reverted_Pikkon
4 weeks ago#15
One of my favorite games this generation.

User Info: The_Uberchaun

The_Uberchaun
4 weeks ago#16
Sunset Overdrive's gameplay concept is well suited to a portable system, but I don't think it would work well on the Switch. If you play that game online, you'll have four people spamming rockets which spawn more rockets which spawn even more rockets to kill dozens of enemies at a time. It's a wonder it runs as well as it does on an Xbox One.
That's all I have to say about that.

trenken
4 weeks ago#17
The_Uberchaun posted...
Sunset Overdrive's gameplay concept is well suited to a portable system, but I don't think it would work well on the Switch. If you play that game online, you'll have four people spamming rockets which spawn more rockets which spawn even more rockets to kill dozens of enemies at a time. It's a wonder it runs as well as it does on an Xbox One.

No one cares about Sunset's online. The single player is the main focus of that game.
XB1 | CygnusZero4790

User Info: ROB45

ROB45
4 weeks ago#18
This is a great game. Highly recommended to any Switch users here, should it see a release.

User Info: afr1234

afr1234
4 weeks ago#19
Switch wouldn't be able to run it over 20fps with sub hd resolution.

It cannit even run xenoblade or BotW properly as is.

User Info: PS4Warrior

PS4Warrior
4 weeks ago#20
That would be wonderful. The game looks good.
PS4 - Because it was the next gen console i was the most interested in.
Warrior - Because i usually pick the Warrior class in MMORPGs when i played them.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. The real Xbox game Switch should get: SUNSET OVERDRIVE
  • Topic Archived