• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. The real Xbox game Switch should get: SUNSET OVERDRIVE

User Info: DUBTuner

DUBTuner
4 weeks ago#1
Amazing game. Have you played it? Would be amazing on Switch.
"Be a big boy and come play legit games on the main platforms with us!" - some users on the Nintendo Switch board.

User Info: trenken

trenken
4 weeks ago#2
I love SO, probably one of my favorite games this gen, I think its better than that recent Spiderman game Insomniac made, but could the switch handle this? That game all these years later is still super impressive graphically. I could easily see the Switch having a lot of framerate problems just like Wolfenstein.
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// PS3 | CygnusZero
XB1 | CygnusZero4790

User Info: HerbieHusk

HerbieHusk
4 weeks ago#3
I really liked its spiritual predecessor (or perhaps just what people compare it to) Jet Set Radio Future. I wish that would come to a current console.

User Info: VanderZoo

VanderZoo
4 weeks ago#4
They'd have to downgrade it too much for Switch.
We are Gamefaqs, opinions are prohibited.

User Info: riboflav

riboflav
4 weeks ago#5
I haven't played it but it looked fun. I would also like Quantum Break, Killer Instinct, and Rare Replay.

They would be the top Xbox One games I've seen. Maybe the latest Dead Rising too.
Only 3 broken legs away from having the time to play my backlogged games!

User Info: trenken

trenken
4 weeks ago#6
Damnit now I need to play this game again. Top 10 game this gen easily across all platform. Just so much fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXy-Do8M4sI
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// PS3 | CygnusZero
XB1 | CygnusZero4790

DUBTuner
4 weeks ago#7
VanderZoo posted...

Sigh... Don't you guys ever learn?
"Be a big boy and come play legit games on the main platforms with us!" - some users on the Nintendo Switch board.

VanderZoo
4 weeks ago#8
DUBTuner posted...
VanderZoo posted...

Sigh... Don't you guys ever learn?

What do you mean? There are games I think suit Switch really well and would rather play that version of, like Cuphead, Ori or the Rare Replay Collection.

I'm just not interested in playing a game like Sunset with worse resolution and framerate.

DUBTuner
4 weeks ago#9
VanderZoo posted...
I'm just not interested in playing a game like Sunset with worse resolution and framerate

Who said you have to play it?

VanderZoo
4 weeks ago#10
DUBTuner posted...
VanderZoo posted...
I'm just not interested in playing a game like Sunset with worse resolution and framerate

Who said you have to play it?

No one, I won't get it on PC either. I did play it on my friend's Xbox and it was fun.

I'm just disagreeing with you saying it would be amazing on Switch.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. The real Xbox game Switch should get: SUNSET OVERDRIVE
  • Topic Archived