• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Why can't Switch get the good Xbox One games?

User Info: bigjnyc

bigjnyc
4 weeks ago#21
riboflav posted...
bigjnyc posted...
AstralFrost posted...
Well its not going to get any actual 8th gen games. Best the Switch will be able to run are indies and 360 games.

I am sure Switch could run a few of the early games. I am sure before 2015 a alot of the games were games moved over from 360.

You Nintendo haters are funny, keep it up.

Must be hard to fight back against the neverending onslaught of Nintendo Switch good news.

@riboflav
I am not a Switch hater I look forward to Xbox games coming to Switch via digital or streaming. I think a most of the game would be possiable only thru streaming which is fine for me because I play my Switched docked anyway. I don't care how they come as long as they come.
XBL, MiiVerse - bigJnyc Switch FC:SW-5119-8307-0511

User Info: 0ofreako0

0ofreako0
4 weeks ago#22
riboflav posted...

Must be hard to fight back against the neverending onslaught of Nintendo Switch good news.

don't completely worship nintendo? say anything at all even remotely negative? UR JUST A HATER THAT CANT HANDLE DA GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!
i was born at night, but not tomorrow night.

User Info: Shadowbird_RH

Shadowbird_RH
4 weeks ago#23
Ever hear the saying "beggars can't be choosers"?
If you've got your hand out, be grateful for anything you get. If that's not enough for you, then take initiative and do what you need to do to get what you want, in this case that means buying the system that has the games you want.
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully. R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
Omega Ruby Secret Base - https://www.dropbox.com/s/rrht5cvsjiyfnrj/SecretBase.JPG

User Info: doutforharambe

doutforharambe
4 weeks ago#24
AstralFrost posted...
Well its not going to get any actual 8th gen games. Best the Switch will be able to run are indies and 360 games.

Coulda sworn mortal kombat 11 was 8th gen......
Wasn’t doom and wolfenstein 2 also 8th gen?
FDT

User Info: 0ofreako0

0ofreako0
4 weeks ago#25
Shadowbird_RH posted...
Ever hear the saying "beggars can't be choosers"?

i dunno. there's an entire (and super active) subreddit dedicated to choosing beggars!
i was born at night, but not tomorrow night.

User Info: riboflav

riboflav
4 weeks ago#26
bigjnyc posted...
riboflav posted...
bigjnyc posted...
AstralFrost posted...

I am sure Switch could run a few of the early games. I am sure before 2015 a alot of the games were games moved over from 360.

@riboflav
I am not a Switch hater I look forward to Xbox games coming to Switch via digital or streaming. I think a most of the game would be possiable only thru streaming which is fine for me because I play my Switched docked anyway. I don't care how they come as long as they come.

Ok, sorry.

You're fellow poster made it seem like you guys were in cahoots.

My bad.
Only 3 broken legs away from having the time to play my backlogged games!

User Info: bigjnyc

bigjnyc
4 weeks ago#27
riboflav posted...
bigjnyc posted...
riboflav posted...
bigjnyc posted...
AstralFrost posted...

@riboflav

Ok, sorry.

My bad.

@riboflav
nope not at all. I am well aware of Switch's limitations while at the same time I know the Switch is more capable than people give it credit for. I only played Doom and Wolfenstein on Switch and I was very impressed and had no problem at all with the permance of the games.
XBL, MiiVerse - bigJnyc Switch FC:SW-5119-8307-0511

User Info: riboflav

riboflav
4 weeks ago#28
bigjnyc posted...
riboflav posted...
bigjnyc posted...
riboflav posted...
bigjnyc posted...
AstralFrost posted...

@riboflav

Ok, sorry.

My bad.

@riboflav
nope not at all. I am well aware of Switch's limitations while at the same time I know the Switch is more capable than people give it credit for. I only played Doom and Wolfenstein on Switch and I was very impressed and had no problem at all with the permance of the games.

Great news, I have Wolfenstein on Switch but really haven't dug into it much yet. So far, starting off in a wheelchair is pretty unusual though for an FPS.

Peace
Only 3 broken legs away from having the time to play my backlogged games!

User Info: MalifacentX

MalifacentX
4 weeks ago#29
AstralFrost posted...

How wonderfully ignorant of you. Doom says otherwise. The upcoming release of Hellblade says otherwise. Heck, Warframe says otherwise. Yes, there must be adjustments made to the titles to run acceptably on the Switch, but your comment is just wrong.

Go home, AstralFrost, you're drunk.
SWITCH FC: SW-7319-5252-1227
PSN: SeventhLegion
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Why can't Switch get the good Xbox One games?
  • Topic Archived