• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. 2018 LOL fools thinking Cuphead will come to the Switch

User Info: yahya_no_1

yahya_no_1
4 weeks ago#1
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/76801831

Yes leak turned out fake. but Cuphead still got eventuality announced for the switch, just as expected Cuphead coming for the switch is not that far fetched as these trolls kept arguing it would be.

This is why it's hard to take this board seriously, when not only kids, but so called adults think screaming, sarcasm and just plain insults are the way to to go in this board

jeffyg3
It was kind of believable until reading that Cuphead for Nintendo Switch...whoever made that up doesn’t know the story of why Cuphead is a Microsoft exclusive (Microsoft was basically the developer’s savior) and the kind of deep publishing rights Microsoft has for the game. Unless Microsoft and Nintendo made some kind of deal, this is an obvious fake.

Yargoon
Lastly, LOL at Cuphead. A f***ing exclusive that Microsoft paid for and published.

Cross-play means nothing to anyone except a vast minority of people who even know it exits. Casual gamers could not care less. That also does not mean Microsoft and Nintendo are friends, people. Microsoft will crush Nintendo if they get a chance and they certainly are not giving their limited exclusives over to them.

Yargoon
Again. No. Lmao. Cuphead is a Microsoft published and funded game. They own the IP. It's a Microsoft exclusive. It is not free to go to any system. Just like Ori is a Microsoft exclusive.

Stop.

Zeboorcus
legendkiller8 posted...
Nintendo doesn't really have to give up anything. Microsoft giving up Cuphead to be on switch would make them look very good n generation.... And after they're failed DRM presentation for Xbox one you could say they need that

It's never happening.

People like this are just sad to talk to, even when they get exposed like this, just no sense of actually discussing anything when they get a kick acting like jerks/trolls online and getting some empty kick out of it.

Same thing when I suggested a Nintendo console based on the VC system, only to be met with similar trolls and negative posters, things like "how it would be stupid if Nintendo would do something like this", yet 5 month later....... NES classic comes along and everyone praises Nintendo for their "GENIUS MOVE!!!!", "AAAAAMZING", "ANOTHER REASON NINTENDO IS AWESOME" and my favorite "INNOVATIVE !!!!!"

same people who were calling it a dumb idea just flipped a 180 in support of Nintendo.

I know this wont change anything, I just like to remind people here how hard it is to have a real outside the box topic/discussions without dealing with them, and the mods will let them roam free (yet I more than likely will be modded for something as silly as trolling which I am ofc not doing right now)

OFc Sony and MS are not that different, but it's extra hard with Nintendo fans
PSN:yahyano1
Umbasa!

User Info: cr14mson

cr14mson
4 weeks ago#2
You. I like you.

User Info: ChickenSpice

ChickenSpice
4 weeks ago#3
How do you pronounce "Toxicity"

Is it "toxiquity" or do you pronounce it exactly as it looks, which would be "city" at the end?
http://i.imgur.com/K97bNUW.jpg

User Info: AngelosTheHero

AngelosTheHero
4 weeks ago#4
ChickenSpice posted...

Is it "toxiquity" or do you pronounce it exactly as it looks, which would be "city" at the end?

/tɒkˈsɪsɪti/, AKA 'tock-SISS-it-y'.
3DS Friend Code: 0087-2458-1255 Aeon
ACNL: Mayor Sakurai of Harukawa Dream Address: 7D00-00AF-A89F

User Info: ChickenSpice

ChickenSpice
4 weeks ago#5
AngelosTheHero posted...
ChickenSpice posted...

/tɒkˈsɪsɪti/, AKA 'tock-SISS-it-y'.

Thanks. Never seen anyone use it in real life, so was unsure of how to pronounce it.
http://i.imgur.com/K97bNUW.jpg

User Info: Jack_the_monke7

Jack_the_monke7
4 weeks ago#6
The funniest part of that fake leak is that Cupbead on Switch is one of the very few things that turned out to be true period.

Mother 3D, Star Fox Racing, Sunshine DLC for Odyssey, the Mario Kart DLC, the funkos, etc. all fake.
King Boo for Super Smash Bros!
StarD86 is forever my hero

User Info: ikki5

ikki5
4 weeks ago#7
Well, considering how the game was in the same situation as Bayonetta, it made sense why no one over a year ago thought it wasn't coming, especially when the devs said it wasn't.
All signatures are offensive!

User Info: Cyber Akuma Zero

Cyber Akuma Zero
4 weeks ago#8
That's like saying that people who said Sonic would never appear on a Nintendo console in 1995 are stupid. Absolutely nobody back then was expecting Sega to fold their hardware business and go third party.

Likewise, nobody was expecting an American software company to partner with a Japanese Toy and Videogame company.

The Cuphead devs flat out said that MS owns the exclusive rights to console releases, and the direct made sure to say "from our friends at Microsoft".

As for the leak being "right", even a broken clock is right twice a day you know, just because somebody tossed everything at the wall and something stuck, does not mean all the other crap they tossed at the wall was the right thing to do.
"A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. On my desk I have a workstation." - William Faulkner
Gamertag in profile

User Info: yahya_no_1

yahya_no_1
4 weeks ago#9
Cyber Akuma Zero posted...
That's like saying that people who said Sonic would never appear on a Nintendo console in 1995 are stupid. Absolutely nobody back then was expecting Sega to fold their hardware business and go third party.

Likewise, nobody was expecting an American software company to partner with a Japanese Toy and Videogame company.

The Cuphead devs flat out said that MS owns the exclusive rights to console releases, and the direct made sure to say "from our friends at Microsoft".

As for the leak being "right", even a broken clock is right twice a day you know, just because somebody tossed everything at the wall and something stuck, does not mean all the other crap they tossed at the wall was the right thing to do.

See this is what I am talking about, you can't have a true normal conversation with these people..

Comparing a guess that a game coming out to a rival company's console on the same generation, to Sega going out of the console business, .........common sense....... not there

then goes and says "about the leak being right". the very first thing I said was "Yes leak turned out fake"......sigh
I never said the leak was right(nor is this topic about that), if you go and read how me and a bunch of people were saying Cuphead coming to a Switch isn't that impossible and could happen(point of this topic), then get laughed at by bunch of people/trolls who now have proven they got zero credibility on how things work in the industry, but this wont stopped them yapping crap like this in the future.
PSN:yahyano1
Umbasa!

User Info: Cyber Akuma Zero

Cyber Akuma Zero
4 weeks ago#10
yahya_no_1 posted...
See this is what I am talking about, you can't have a true normal conversation with these people..

Comparing Sega going out of Business to a guess that a same gen game will be coming out to a rival company's console .........common sense....... not there

Except that this is like saying that Uncharted will come out on Xbox.

MS owns the rights to Cuphead on consoles, it only came to Switch because MS partnered with Nintendo, a move that was about as likely to see coming as Sega folding in 1995.

The only one people can't have a rational conversation with is you if this is how you act.
"A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. On my desk I have a workstation." - William Faulkner
Gamertag in profile
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. 2018 LOL fools thinking Cuphead will come to the Switch
  • Topic Archived