• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Kirby star allies worth buying if I have nobody to play with?

User Info: SwitchGamer64

SwitchGamer64
4 weeks ago#1
Friend is selling for 30$. I know there’s multiplayer? or co -op ? is it fun without a friend to play with

User Info: Jack_the_monke7

Jack_the_monke7
4 weeks ago#2
Have you ever played a Kirby game before?

I’d say it’s a single-player game first. You can do multiplayer and it’s fun, but you aren’t losing out on anything by playing through it by yourself. If you like Kirby games, or side scrolling action-platformers in general, I think it’s definitely worth the $30.
King Boo for Super Smash Bros!
StarD86 is forever my hero

User Info: Dash064

Dash064
4 weeks ago#3
multiplayer can even make some of the puzzles even easier

User Info: Megatonez

Megatonez
4 weeks ago#4
I played it single player and only using the allies when they were needed to progress. It's definitely worth playing single player, you can play with the AI like you would with people if you want to.
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." Carl Sagan
SW-1828-6863-8775

User Info: StephenYap3

StephenYap3
4 weeks ago#5
I've played this whole game by myself and that didn't stop Star Allies from being my favorite Switch game.

In all seriousness, I did enjoy the game as both a single player and multiplayer title.
Can we get some more Smash Ultimate Single Player Content, Sakurai-san?
R.I.P. Miiverse 2012 - 2017. R.I.P. Miitomo 2016 - 2018.

User Info: NintendoLover25

NintendoLover25
4 weeks ago#6
Yeah I played it first as single player before doing multiplayer and I had a lot of fun both times.

User Info: Losttraveler

Losttraveler
4 weeks ago#7
It's fun as single player and apparently they've added a much of free content since I played it at launch.
"Never fear, Smith is here"

User Info: Justobuy

Justobuy
4 weeks ago#8
For 30$ get it, and if you dont like it to play alone ill buy it back fron you the same price so wont lose a dollar. Deal?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Kirby star allies worth buying if I have nobody to play with?
  • Topic Archived