• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Anybody just buy a Switch off ebay and got a kick ass deal?

User Info: Saxon

Saxon
4 weeks ago#1
You been scammed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWiI7zPJ1fo

User Info: yakarot

yakarot
4 weeks ago#2
No because I don’t consider EBay to be a trusted seller.
So I don’t use EBay
Gotta go Fast! Add me on Switch!!
Friend Code: SW-1309-7290-9711

User Info: Justobuy

Justobuy
4 weeks ago#3
yakarot posted...
No because I don’t consider EBay to be a trusted seller.
So I don’t use EBay

You know ebay can be trusted when its the same price as amazon, but shipping is not included

User Info: Hamton

Hamton
4 weeks ago#4
Saxon is a spambot used to promote YouTube channels.

User Info: Smashingpmkns

Smashingpmkns
4 weeks ago#5
I purchased a Switch on Ebay for $250 during Christmas time and it came in the mail super quick. So I dunno, seemed legit to me lol
Clean Butt Crew

User Info: Saxon

Saxon
4 weeks ago#6
You know, maybe it's just me being a cheapskate, but I don't consider a deal on a Switch to be in the 200+ dollar range.

90-100 bucks is my sort of deal, but we're probably another year or more away from anything like that.

User Info: BenjaMan64

BenjaMan64
4 weeks ago#7
Huh. TC is right...

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/03/random_ebay_scammer_tricks_hundreds_of_customers_into_buying_non-existent_switch_consoles
Check yourselves for Hepatitis C. By the time symptoms show up, it may be too late to prevent permanent damage.
Rest in peace, Mom. 12/08/1947-11/10/2018.

User Info: IloveElite

IloveElite
4 weeks ago#8
I use ebay for selling only, never buying.
Playing: (Switch - Skyrim) (PS4 - AC:Origins)
Normal and Proud.

User Info: AttackUp

AttackUp
4 weeks ago#9
Saxon posted...
You know, maybe it's just me being a cheapskate, but I don't consider a deal on a Switch to be in the 200+ dollar range.

90-100 bucks is my sort of deal, but we're probably another year or more away from anything like that.

90-100 for the Switch? Are you crazy? It's selling incredibly well at $300 no way would they lower it, not by that much. I could see $250 being permanent though
Recently played: Banjo-Tooie, Kirby 64
Currently playing: Rayman 2, Phantasy Star

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
4 weeks ago#10
@AttackUp posted...
Saxon posted...

90-100 for the Switch? Are you crazy? It's selling incredibly well at $300 no way would they lower it, not by that much. I could see $250 being permanent though

Do you know Saxon?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Anybody just buy a Switch off ebay and got a kick ass deal?
  • Topic Archived