• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. I wouldn't get my hopes up for that Castlevania Collection this summer.

User Info: CyberDragon10K

CyberDragon10K
4 weeks ago#31
1499 posted...
shyguy08 posted...
No Symphony of the Night, no buy.

Honestly, Konami should just port it by itself if it’s not in the bundle.

Question then becomes will it be the PS1 release or the PSP release if they don't just straight up port Requiem?
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer."
~ Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015
Questionmarktarius 4 weeks ago#32
CyberDragon10K posted...
Question then becomes will it be the PS1 release or the PSP release if they don't just straight up port Requiem?

Why not mix it up and port the Saturn one?
I want that garden and superfluous hallway, dammit!

User Info: Rygon

Rygon
4 weeks ago#33
I like Castlevania games beyond SOTN and don't need another version of it. A lesser seen Castlevania would be more desirable to me.
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108

User Info: CyberDragon10K

CyberDragon10K
4 weeks ago#34
Questionmarktarius posted...
CyberDragon10K posted...

Why not mix it up and port the Saturn one?
I want that garden and superfluous hallway, dammit!

I'd be happy if they added the third hand/a dedicated item slot, the boots of run faster, and Guardian for the Maria battle. Saturn SotN is pretty poorly executed beyond those QoL add-ons/changes though, and I wouldn't miss not having them either.

Rygon posted...
I like Castlevania games beyond SOTN and don't need another version of it. A lesser seen Castlevania would be more desirable to me.

Well if they actually stick with multiple Castlevania Collections (as their promo site alludes to), then the four mystery games for the current offering may end up being other classic-styled games to fill/round out the selection (Chronicles/Rondo/Bloodlines/Legacy of Darkness?).
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer."
~ Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015

User Info: rockymin

rockymin
4 weeks ago#35
I'd rather have the NES Castlevania 2 instead of the GB one to be honest. I may skip this collection because of that.
"It's funny how dumb you are" -Bill Cipher
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile

User Info: Cactrot

Cactrot
4 weeks ago#36
The four missing games will probably be classic CV. Rondo won't be there because they just packaged it elsewhere. My guess:

Castlevania: Dracula X
Castlevania 2: Simon's Quest
Castlevania: Bloodlines
Castlevania: The Adventure ReBirth

Though I wouldn't be shocked if CV Legends snuck on there in place of ReBirth or Simon's Quest (unfortunately).
drexl235: wow....... not even achievements. whats the point
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. I wouldn't get my hopes up for that Castlevania Collection this summer.
  • Topic Archived