• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. How well do you think Onox and Veran would work in 3D?

User Info: Sailor_Razor

Sailor_Razor
1 month ago#1
They should come back for something, Ganon's made some pretty stupid returns so why not? I want to see Onox as a big walking wall of steel that can just blow straight through walls with that ball and chain, really tear the place up.

User Info: Twintellyamama

Twintellyamama
1 month ago#2
Always liked them. I'd imagine they would only come back in oracle remakes which I would not be mad about.

The series needs a good villain that's omnipresent through the story so I'd be down of they came back, especially veran.
Oof my legs

User Info: Sailor_Razor

Sailor_Razor
1 month ago#3
I'd like to see Onox and Veran return, but unaffiliated with Ganon. If Ganon's still around, they're just concurrent incidents that happen to not be related. Could do some cool things with a premise like that, maybe even make who the last boss is depend on the order in which you go after the kingpins. If you leave Onox for last, he gets supercharged. If you leave Veran for last, she gets supercharged. Leave Ganon for last, he gets supercharged. Something like that.

User Info: _____Cait

_____Cait
1 month ago#4
I really like the Subrosians, and wish they would come back.
ORAS secret base: http://imgur.com/V9nAVrd
3DS friend code: 0173-1465-1236
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. How well do you think Onox and Veran would work in 3D?
  • Topic Archived