• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Do people expect too much out of a Nintendo Direct

User Info: kanzagi321

kanzagi321
1 month ago#21
Faiyez posted...
Call it "expecting too much" if you will. I'm seeing it as the deep-seated hope that Nintendo in 2019 manage to maintain some semblance of relevancy.

Lol, someone’s still salty over how great the last direct was.

User Info: mattfrank

mattfrank
1 month ago#22
I don't expent much. I just need new info for Pillar of Eternity 2.
US 3ds FC:Bafflin 0533-4048-3637
Jpn 3ds FC:Mattfrank 3909-8121-4346

User Info: ElectricMole

ElectricMole
1 month ago#23
I have low expectations of Microsoft, never Nintendo

User Info: BinBinricecake

BinBinricecake
1 month ago#24
"That direct didn't have MY "niche" tastes for me to hipster around so by default, IT'S s***! Anyone who doesn't agree with me is a piece is shiieeet as I have the superior taste in gaming!"
-What probably goes on through some peoples heads
I don't blame Japan for picking disaster as the kanji to represent 2018. Just look at the internet in it's pathetic state!

User Info: moogle69

moogle69
1 month ago#25
Having long delays in between will cause that
SWITCH FC: SW-7112-9351-8340
Hyped: LOH:TOCSIII/IV, DMCV, SMTV, DxM, Bloodstained, FE: 3 houses, DQXIS, YW4, CTR:NF, LOZ:LAR, Astral Chain, Pokemon S&S

User Info: Shinigami2784

Shinigami2784
1 month ago#26
No. The entire point of Directs is getting people to want to buy their stuff. Nintendo builds up these high expectations themselves, they should deliver.
It's a trick, get an axe.
Questionmarktarius 1 month ago#27
BinBinricecake posted...
"That direct didn't have MY "niche" tastes for me to hipster around so by default, IT'S s***! Anyone who doesn't agree with me is a piece is shiieeet as I have the superior taste in gaming!"
-What probably goes on through some peoples heads

Welcome to the internet!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Do people expect too much out of a Nintendo Direct
  • Topic Archived