• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. What do you like the most about the Nintendo Switch?

User Info: AndyMacG09

AndyMacG09
1 month ago#1
Personally, I love the clear contrast between the Nintendo Switch and Wii U

The Wii U left us high and dry for games, and Nintendo's actions did not help quench the drought

Now we have dozens of games being announced every week and Nintendo seems to be VERY confident
Switch FC: 1832-8838-9971
We got a god damn Piranha Plant in Smash when we could've gotten Skull Kid or Isaac...

AndyMacG09
1 month ago#2
Bump
We got a god damn Piranha Plant in Smash when we could've gotten Skull Kid or Isaac...

User Info: ohiostate124

ohiostate124
1 month ago#3
It’s portability. I use it as a supplementary system to my PS4 and play it 100% of the time in hand held mode.

User Info: DUBTuner

DUBTuner
1 month ago#4
I like the gamelibrary, the Pro Controller, and how I can seamlessly change between docked and portable modes.

I also like the UI, easily the best out of the current game consoles. So quick and to the point.
"Be a big boy and come play legit games on the main platforms with us!" - some users on the Nintendo Switch board.

User Info: KurzWeber72

KurzWeber72
1 month ago#5
It's got some good games.
Fc:4768-7618-5314
Or 2638-3926-9055

User Info: BlackHeaven

BlackHeaven
1 month ago#6
Umm.... Why bump after 5 minutes?
Uh anyhow I like that all my favourite franchises (Pokemon, Shin Megami Tensei, Rune Factory, Story of Seasons, etc.) are all on or coming to this console.
Switch fan. Not a hater, not a fanboy, simply a fan. Because consoles can be good and still have flaws. And just because you hate Nintendo doesn't make it bad.

AndyMacG09
1 month ago#7
BlackHeaven posted...
Umm.... Why bump after 5 minutes?
Uh anyhow I like that all my favourite franchises (Pokemon, Shin Megami Tensei, Rune Factory, Story of Seasons, etc.) are all on or coming to this console.

Because I thought no one would see the thread 0_o

User Info: Layton_Kyouju

Layton_Kyouju
1 month ago#8
Even with the dock it’s extremely easy to setup anywhere.
I also love the Pro Controller.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muW-ADqEt3o

User Info: iLikeQ

iLikeQ
1 month ago#9
portability. is one

but my major biggest factor is it brought back couch gaming. most games released today seem heavily focused on 1 player mode or online. 70% of my game library consists of local multiplayer. fun times are to be made at parties

AndyMacG09
1 month ago#10
ohiostate124 posted...
It’s portability. I use it as a supplementary system to my PS4 and play it 100% of the time in hand held mode.

I keep forgetting the Nintendo Switch is a hybrid console lmao
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. What do you like the most about the Nintendo Switch?
  • Topic Archived