• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Which franchise is coming to Switch? (Rumor)

User Info: BatClownDiggler

BatClownDiggler
1 month ago#1
Which one? - Results (84 votes)
Halo
34.52% (29 votes)
Forza
2.38% (2 votes)
Fable
8.33% (7 votes)
Killer Instinct
8.33% (7 votes)
Gears of War
4.76% (4 votes)
Perfect Dark
13.1% (11 votes)
Other (explain)
28.57% (24 votes)
This poll is now closed.
King Zell has bestowed information upon us. There will be a big announcement soon, something that wasn’t thought possible. There are sure to be jeers and tears, but in the end, a game will be announced. Joycons around the world will have the sweet, sweet pleasure of taking control of someone new.

My money is on Killer Instinct. Smash Bros is tearing up the charts, Microsoft would be foolish to miss this opportunity to capitalize on Smash Bros success.

Perfect Dark would be ironic, but I’m not sure a port of the 360 game would be something they are interested in.

Of course, honestly, any of these games would probably be a really great fit for Switch actually. Switch has gaps that Microsoft can fill.

Sony hath not any interest in Switch, therefore, a new game mustn’t be intended by them.

Come on guys, what do you think!?! *Runs around excitedly*
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCCsth7YZGeZ4rESQWCAcWEg
Mystique Swedish Erotica
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystique_(company%29

User Info: Goomba_Owns_All

Goomba_Owns_All
1 month ago#3
I think that king zell is rubbish, hense why its so vague without saying what it so he just day hahahaha it was that one whenever he feels like it
Goomba for Ultimate DLC
PC, Switch, PS4 - The true gamers holy trinity!

User Info: Usabell

Usabell
1 month ago#4
Ori
Consoles shouldn't be about 480p, 720p, 1080p or the prettiest slideshow.
They're about a magical box that outputs wonderful streams of 60 images per second.

User Info: kungpowchicken

kungpowchicken
1 month ago#5
Can't it be a sequel to Banjo? Seems possible that it comes back to a Nintendo platform.
i7-9700K|MSI Armor GeForce RTX 2070|MSI Z390-A Pro|XPG Z1 16 GB|240 GB WD SSD + ADATA 480 GB SSD + 1 TB 7200RPM WD HD
PSN: kungpowchickn/ STEAM: KungPowChicken

User Info: v0idStrike

v0idStrike
1 month ago#6
Persona
~Joker of the Smash Ultimate Board~
Octolings, Alucard and Quote 4 smash

User Info: PS4Warrior

PS4Warrior
1 month ago#7
Banjo!
Posted with GameRaven 3.5.1

User Info: GuitaristMatt

GuitaristMatt
1 month ago#8
Other: none

Edit: God of War will come instead
PC | PS4 | Vita | PS3 | PSP | PS2 | PS1 | NS | Wii U | New 3DS | Wii | DS lite | GCN + GBP | GBA SP | GBA | GBC | SNES | GB | NES | 360

User Info: Liedzouille

Liedzouille
1 month ago#9
Other : maybe all of them ? (optimistic ^^)

It's not like Sony has no interest in Switch. It's more about how they will offer a service you can use on a different platform, might it be on Switch or Android or whatever platform that grabs tons of players.
Plus Google allied with Sega may also benefit from doing the same.

User Info: rancid_pnx

rancid_pnx
1 month ago#10
Usabell posted...
Ori

This seems realistic and I would gladly buy it.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Which franchise is coming to Switch? (Rumor)
  • Topic Archived