• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Do you think Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword was the weaker of the 3D Zeldas?

User Info: Need2KnowLion

Need2KnowLion
1 month ago#1
Bored topic. - Results (425 votes)
Twilight Princess
23.53% (100 votes)
Skyward Sword
76.47% (325 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Discuss.

User Info: GrooseKirby

GrooseKirby
1 month ago#2
Groose is my favorite LoZ character, but SS didn't have much going for it other than characters and story.
Official Jack Atlas of GameFAQs. Watch Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's!
Bandana Dee Bandana Deserves to be playable in Super Smash Bros Ultimate

User Info: HyperonicX

HyperonicX
1 month ago#3
Gotta go with Skyward Sword.

While it had the better story, the gameplay wasn't that good due to the motion controls.

Twilight Princess has better gameplay but the story wasn't as good.

I still like both games, though, even though at times I have a love/hate relationship with SS. (Cannot get the Hylian Shield, due to some of the bosses being HUGE pains in the butt, fighting them one after the other.)
Currently playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (3DS), Sonic Heroes (GC)

User Info: yodalovesu

yodalovesu
1 month ago#4
Seeing as Skyward Sword is the second best 3D Zelda ever, I would have to say Twilight Princess

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
1 month ago#5
Neither. They’re two of the best 3D games, and both in the top five of the series. OoT is the weakest 3D Zelda by far.
3.5 lbs of Sour Patch Kids makes one Sour Patch Child.
Bisexual and proud

User Info: JRGV2014

JRGV2014
1 month ago#6
WW is the worst 3d zelda by far. As a game it is barely good

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
1 month ago#7
Twilight Princess was the last real Zelda game.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: DragonImps

DragonImps
1 month ago#8
They’re pretty similar, but TP has a better story and a livelier world. And Arbiter’s Grounds is probably my favorite dungeon between the two.

User Info: Starwars4J

Starwars4J
1 month ago#9
Twilight Princess is one of my least favorite 3D Zeldas while Skyward Sword is one of my favorites.
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade

User Info: Deku_Link

Deku_Link
1 month ago#10
To be honest, I like all the 3D Zeldas except for OoT. Aside from BotW since I haven't played it.

Imo, TP has good gameplay, while SS has a good plot.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Do you think Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword was the weaker of the 3D Zeldas?
  • Topic Archived