• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: d3ad_sh0t_

d3ad_sh0t_
1 month ago#1
I don't know much about it so this will be a brief bit of information.
Before I talk about E3 I wanna say that there will be a smash direct mid april that will talk about 3.0.0 and reveal Erdrick at the end.
>E3 2019
Tomodachi World is a sequel to Tomodachi Life for the 3DS coming to the Switch this October.
A ton of returning and new stuff. At the end of the trailer we see the island getting overtaken by darkness and the screen goes black. We see text on the screen "You thought I was gone didnt you?" We see a purple Dark Curse pop up(Miitopia) it goes away and a logo pops up that says "Miitopia 2: Rise of a New Lord. Scheduled to release on Switch this December.
New and old things are coming and there is another person who hates their face and wants to stand out but this time there is an army of sorts of people who want to stand out and with the army creating an even stronger dark curse trying to destroy Miitopia. There are over 10 more classes and once each class reaches a certain level it can evolve and become stronger i.e. a mage will evolve into a Wizard. This game is almost twice as long as the 3ds version.
Steve gets revealed for Smash
Pokemon SwSh gets talked about and new pokemon are revealed.
There is a lot more to be revealed at E3 but this is all I can share right now. See ya then!

User Info: Darth_Kamcio

Darth_Kamcio
1 month ago#2
d3ad_sh0t_ posted...
There is a lot more to be revealed at E3 but this is all I can share right now. See ya then!

Why? If that's all you know, why don't you say so? If you can't say any more, what makes it different from the stuff you already said?
You have absolutely no right to complain about a decision you decided to support with your money. Be smart and vote with your wallets!

d3ad_sh0t_
1 month ago#3
Darth_Kamcio posted...
d3ad_sh0t_ posted...

Why? If that's all you know, why don't you say so? If you can't say any more, what makes it different from the stuff you already said?

because that is all i know at the moment besides they have much more stuff to be revealed

User Info: Marcster1994

Marcster1994
1 month ago#4
Tomodachi is dead, especially after the whole gay marriage glitch fiasco.
Switch: SW-7617-7348-9391 ~ NNID: MarcsterS
PSN: Marcster1994 ~ Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/HystericalGhost

User Info: chief606

chief606
1 month ago#5
Need proof.
FC 4485-4052-7934, PSN SARGEh32149606
HOLD YOUR FIRE! I'm a human!

User Info: Hop103

Hop103
1 month ago#6
Anything on Daemon x Machina?
"In the name of the future moon I shall punish you"-Chibi Moon

User Info: Greggbird33

Greggbird33
1 month ago#7
chief606 posted...
Need proof.

His dad works for Nintendo.

He probably knows my uncle.
This guy are sick.

User Info: Salocool

Salocool
1 month ago#8
Here's another legit leak : Super Zelda Brothers : Emerald and Silver are coming to the Switch Mini next year, and they will be compatible with the Garbage Pail Kids amiibos.
"If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments." (Steven Wright)

d3ad_sh0t_
1 month ago#9
Hop103 posted...
Anything on Daemon x Machina?

Comes out July and there is DLC coming out in Fall

User Info: GuitaristMatt

GuitaristMatt
1 month ago#10
Steve gets revealed for smash

Fake
The next character is dragon quest.
You messed up
PC | PS4 | Vita | PS3 | PSP | PS2 | PS1 | NS | Wii U | New 3DS | Wii | DS lite | GCN + GBP | GBA SP | GBA | GBC | SNES | GB | NES | 360
  • Topic Archived