• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Limited run games are c**p

User Info: mikelunt

mikelunt
6 days ago#1
Have every switch collectors edition - second UK batch up for pre-order 11pm (always 11pm with all games) of bloodstained - it's now 10:25 - all gone & sold out - well pissed off - what kind of stunt has been pulled here
FC 4296-3050-6196

User Info: Sethman409

Sethman409
6 days ago#2
Sounds more like you wanted a game, and were too slow about it than the business yourself.
Ib, Persona 4G, Explorers of Sky, Stella Glow, Bayonetta 2, Uncharted 4, Persona 5, Criminal Girls, Smash: Ultimate, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Xenoblade 2, Overwatch

User Info: Starwars4J

Starwars4J
6 days ago#3
Who shows up half an hour late to a Limited Run Game CE and expects to get one? LMAO
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade

User Info: Tortus2

Tortus2
6 days ago#4
I got the Classic version, but I will say that they should only allow one per customer, and not two per customer. That would help others to get it a bit.
3DS FC: 1075 - 0819 - 0953; NNID - Sir_Eef
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-4850-5219-9407

mikelunt
6 days ago#5
Have you even read my post - I looked half hour earlier - can't people read on this board
FC 4296-3050-6196

User Info: kamui22

kamui22
6 days ago#6
Starwars4J posted...
Who shows up half an hour late to a Limited Run Game CE and expects to get one? LMAO

For real.

I got my LE Curse of the Moon in the morning batch and was on the countdown page 10 minutes before it went live and preordered immediately. Still had to wait in a queue for a minute or two just to get to the checkout page. Once I finished I went back to the page for each version of the LE and they were already sold out, in a matter of minutes.

User Info: jfitz1982

jfitz1982
6 days ago#7
kamui22 posted...
Starwars4J posted...

For real.

I got my LE Curse of the Moon in the morning batch and was on the countdown page 10 minutes before it went live and preordered immediately. Still had to wait in a queue for a minute or two just to get to the checkout page. Once I finished I went back to the page for each version of the LE and they were already sold out, in a matter of minutes.

he said he was there 35 minutes before and it was already sold out...
I am nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore, I am perfect.

kamui22
6 days ago#8
Tortus2 posted...
I got the Classic version, but I will say that they should only allow one per customer, and not two per customer. That would help others to get it a bit.

I think they do that for the collectors who want one to open/use and another to keep sealed. It is still stupid because most people buying 2 are doing it to sell the other later when the value goes up.

kamui22
6 days ago#9
jfitz1982 posted...
kamui22 posted...
Starwars4J posted...

For real.

Sounds like either the time it went up was different then what it normally was and he didn't realize it, or he miscalculated the different time zones?

mikelunt
6 days ago#10
jfitz1982 posted...
kamui22 posted...
Starwars4J posted...

For real.

Exactly - that's why I'm so annoyed
FC 4296-3050-6196
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Limited run games are c**p
  • Topic Archived