• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. At least 20 Million Nintendo Switch systems will be sold for Fiscal Year 2019

User Info: Sony4theWin

Sony4theWin
1 month ago#1
Absolutely incredible. The Switch is about to break records this generation. Demand for the Switch is absolutely incredible. This 20 million prediction is a very safe and obvious one at this point. We can stretch the goal to even 21 or 22 million, close to DS 3rd year numbers. The Switch is an absolute hit already. While the Q1 will be light in new releases, 3rd party Vita franchises like Atelier, major 3rd party games like Mortal Kombat 11, and the massive library of evergreen software titles will carry the Nintendo Switch for the first 2 months until June, where Switch sales will begin to explode. Mario Maker 2 and MARVEL'S Ultimate Alliance 3 is going to cause a massive spike in Switch sales. Fire Emblem will see a modest boost in Japan, and so will Astral Chain. Animal Crossing and Pokemon will carry the holiday quarter, and even then there are many many games being released in the 2nd half of this year, including Link's Awakening, Luigi's Mansion, DOOM ETERNAL, etc.

This is without considering E3, which is definitely going to announce some new releases as well. Absolutely incredible. I cannot wait to see what happens.
PlayStation: Greatness Awaits?

User Info: Exurna

Exurna
1 month ago#2
Simply amazing.

Just like you, TC. You're a breath of fresh air on this board. Never change <3
Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 Fmaj7 Bm7(b5) E7 Am7 Fm7 G#
PM me a chord to add.

Exurna
1 month ago#3
Bump, this is great information for people on this board to partake in.
PM me a chord to add.

User Info: zezdoge

zezdoge
1 month ago#4
Third alt, reporting in.
Eat my lacey shorts.

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
1 month ago#5
Didn't they expect 20 million for the last fiscal year?

How did that turn out?
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: zezdoge

zezdoge
1 month ago#6
Endgame posted...

How did that turn out?

HAHAHA! This user doesn't realize that the Nintendo Switch™ is currently at a stark increase in growth from both a sales and developmental perspective. All it takes is a swift look at the growing release schedule for the remainder of the year, on top of the roaring fanbase that echoes the amazing and obvious success of the Nintendo Switch™ thus far. We're moving onto an amazingly profitable year sparking the rise of interest from investors and developers alike.

Absolutely Incredible™.
Eat my lacey shorts.

Exurna
1 month ago#7
Endgame posted...

How did that turn out?

Hahaha! This user doesn't realize a lot of legitimate criticism deliverers said the Switch wouldn't outsell the Wii U! Nintendo's numbers were 5000 times more accurate than theirs! Another victory for glorious Nintendo!
PM me a chord to add.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. At least 20 Million Nintendo Switch systems will be sold for Fiscal Year 2019
  • Topic Archived