• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Reminder: Captain Toad DLC Releases Tomorrow

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
1 month ago#1
The Captain Toad board is dead, and the last topic on this was when it was announced a month ago. Buying it then (or today) let you play one level from the DLC, but the rest will be released tomorrow. I don't think you have to have the game beat in order to play it, the DLC is in its own book at the starting menu.
"Only idiots play games at ultra settings" - Fade2black001, 2018

User Info: Darkhawk

Darkhawk
1 month ago#2
I'm happy that Nintendo decided to support this game with additional content. An underrated gem imo.

User Info: ViniciusFernand

ViniciusFernand
1 month ago#3
I want a sequel

User Info: Darkhawk

Darkhawk
1 month ago#4
ViniciusFernand posted...
I want a sequel

Affirmative.

User Info: Drac_Mazoku

Drac_Mazoku
1 month ago#5
Is it true? I totally forgot about that. I bought the DLC, but forgot about when it would actually release. Thanks TC.
My Switch collection and progress: http://backloggery.com/Drac_Mazoku
My Twitter account (Switch focus): https://twitter.com/Drac_Mazoku

User Info: freedumbdclxvi

freedumbdclxvi
1 month ago#6
Looking forward to this!

I want a sequel

Same. :)
3DS FC: 0490-7858-5102/NS FC: SW-6739-0520-9699/PSN: freedumbdclxvi/Go:9267 2163 5632

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
1 month ago#7
I'd say the fact that we got some DLC so far after the original game's release, and even a while after the Switch release, makes me think a sequel is likely. They seem to like making bonus levels based on whatever recent Mario game came out, so maybe when we get another Mario or bigger Mushroom Kingdom Universe title we'll get word of a sequel.

Although maybe the pessimist would say that these were levels they were working on for the sequel, and then Nintendo cancelled said sequel so they released them as DLC instead.
"Only idiots play games at ultra settings" - Fade2black001, 2018

User Info: rancid_pnx

rancid_pnx
1 month ago#8
Darkhawk posted...
I'm happy that Nintendo decided to support this game with additional content. An underrated gem imo.

I want a sequel

User Info: AlphaCuck

AlphaCuck
1 month ago#9
yawn-o-matic

User Info: BenjaMan64

BenjaMan64
1 month ago#10
Ready for Adventure!
Check yourselves for Hepatitis C. By the time symptoms show up, it may be too late to prevent permanent damage.
Rest in peace, Mom. 12/08/1947-11/10/2018.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Reminder: Captain Toad DLC Releases Tomorrow
  • Topic Archived