• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Error code 2144-0001 when closing e-shop down

User Info: Evil Squall

Evil Squall
4 weeks ago#1
Just had this code pop up after a long blank screen after trying to close the E-Shop down. Any insight? The Switch is only a few days old, hope its not indicative of possible problems.
Currently Playing: GTA Online Lv 353

User Info: Chilly0123

Chilly0123
4 weeks ago#2
Is it consistently happening every time you close the eshop?
Switch FC: 6749-4573-6683 | Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/chilly01234/

User Info: Evil Squall

Evil Squall
4 weeks ago#3
Chilly0123 posted...
Is it consistently happening every time you close the eshop?

I kept testing it by opening, browsing then closing the shop to see if i could replicate it but I couldnt. When the console turned back on though it prompted a system update to do AND an update started for a game. Im wondering if maybe the wi fi couldnt handle it and it just popped a system error. My internet is pretty slow, if the Switch is finicky with all of those of those things at once maybe that was the cause.
Currently Playing: GTA Online Lv 353

User Info: Megatonez

Megatonez
4 weeks ago#4
If it only happened once, I wouldn't be too concerned about it. I also have crappy internet and sometimes everything just gives me random errors, especially when trying to load the eshop.
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." Carl Sagan
SW-1828-6863-8775
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Error code 2144-0001 when closing e-shop down
  • Topic Archived