• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Can we bury Star Fox GP now?

User Info: Beetleking22

Beetleking22
4 weeks ago#21
Star link is basically Star fox GP. It has racing mode and Star fox characters. You can bury it already.

User Info: Marcster1994

Marcster1994
4 weeks ago#22
It's probably never existed. some suggest that Vergeben's "insiders" saw Starlink's Star Fox missions alongside the in-production racing mode. As for minecraft, there is a cube pig Spirit in the game.
Switch: SW-7617-7348-9391 ~ NNID: MarcsterS
PSN: Marcster1994 ~ Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/HystericalGhost

User Info: whitaker6490

whitaker6490
4 weeks ago#23
Terminuse posted...
whitaker6490 posted...
Alacrity posted...
whitaker6490 posted...
Link’s Awakening was leaked and no showed every Direct for a over a year, yet here we are.

Link's Awakening has been ''leaked'' ever since A Link Between Worlds was a thing. It's on par with with ''leaking'' Pokemon Diamond and Pearl remakes after Gen 8 is out

No, it was requested ever since A Link Between Worlds. It was not leaked by anyone reputable until late 2016. But you guys can keep telling yourselves all leaks are wrong and no one anywhere has ever shared any insider infornation. You’ll just continue to be proven wrong and then you’ll essentially say “nuh-uh” as a defense. 🤷‍♂

These “leakers” are constantly proving themselves wrong by outputting fake leaks. Yet when we call that out, you defenders essentially say “nuh-uh” as a defense.

Ironic isn’t it 🤷‍♂

😂 I’m literally saying “I don’t know.”

Also no, it isn’t ironic, Alannis.
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before. Why? Because I can." -- Shawn Michaels

User Info: Alacrity

Alacrity
4 weeks ago#24
whitaker6490 posted...
Alacrity posted...
whitaker6490 posted...
Link’s Awakening was leaked and no showed every Direct for a over a year, yet here we are.

Link's Awakening has been ''leaked'' ever since A Link Between Worlds was a thing. It's on par with with ''leaking'' Pokemon Diamond and Pearl remakes after Gen 8 is out

No, it was requested ever since A Link Between Worlds. It was not leaked by anyone reputable until late 2016. But you guys can keep telling yourselves all leaks are wrong and no one anywhere has ever shared any insider infornation. You’ll just continue to be proven wrong and then you’ll essentially say “nuh-uh” as a defense. 🤷‍♂

I take no issue in believing certain leaks, and i'm absolutely not type of whatever anti leak stereotype you're refrencing, but it should be extremely obvious that these Links Awakening leaks were just guesswork packaged as leaks which inevitably somewhat hit the mark years later. Especially when you consider the fact that an actual correct leak only knew about this game as a 2D Zelda. Really doesn't make sense why he would only know it as a 2D Zelda, but someone who incorrectly ''leaked'' it as a 3DS game 3 years ago would have more info on it when it probably wasn't even in the planning phase yet

User Info: whitaker6490

whitaker6490
4 weeks ago#25
Alacrity posted...
whitaker6490 posted...
Alacrity posted...
whitaker6490 posted...

I take no issue in believing certain leaks, and i'm absolutely not type of whatever anti leak stereotype you're refrencing, but it should be extremely obvious that these Links Awakening leaks were just guesswork packaged as leaks which inevitably somewhat hit the mark years later. Especially when you consider the fact that an actual correct leak only knew about this game as a 2D Zelda. Really doesn't make sense why he would only know it as a 2D Zelda, but someone who incorrectly ''leaked'' it as a 3DS game 3 years ago would have more info on it when it probably wasn't even in the planning phase yet

Where are you getting three years ago? It was leaked less than a year and a half ago. It would’ve almost defintely have been well into development then.
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before. Why? Because I can." -- Shawn Michaels
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Can we bury Star Fox GP now?
  • Topic Archived