You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Why are people not happy that Marvel's Ultimate Alliance 3 is SWITCH EXCLUSIVE

User Info: Sony4theWin

Sony4theWin
6 days ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4sPiQByYcw

Absolutely incredible. Nintendo has once again helped revive classic game series like Ultimate Alliance 3 that were initially on the Playstation. Like with Bayonetta, Nintendo is doing well absorbing these previously Playstation games and breathing life into these IPs.

The commenters who are upset with Marvel's Ultimate Alliance 3 being switch exclusive should CELEBRATE the revival of this IP instead.
PlayStation: Greatness Awaits?

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
6 days ago#2
I think it'd be a bigger disappointment to not get the first two games
"He may be Mr. Clean, but his soul will always be dirty!"

User Info: Model_SX29

Model_SX29
6 days ago#3
Because people don't realize (or don't care) that without Nintendo footing the bill, these games wouldn't be coming in the first place. (That said, I wouldn't be surprised if Ultimate Alliance is more of a timed exclusivity than a full-on exclusive).
Stupidity is not a right.
PSN: Fox-WYVERN, NNID: DrakeHavok

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
6 days ago#4
I don't care about MUA.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde / Linne main team in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.
honestly the last 2 games were better, and this looks like a lame/cheap cashgrab attempt beacuse of the MCU (movies)
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: leonlow777

leonlow777
6 days ago#6
The last 2 game was great. This? This looks like a cash grab game to be released along with the upcoming Avengers movie.

User Info: FZeroMaster

FZeroMaster
6 days ago#7
GalvatronScurge posted...
honestly the last 2 games were better, and this looks like a lame/cheap cashgrab attempt beacuse of the MCU (movies)

leonlow777 posted...
The last 2 game was great. This? This looks like a cash grab game to be released along with the upcoming Avengers movie.

Lol, the exact same post by someone with one ONE post.
Salty Sony men reaching a new low here.
The Legend of Zelda, Breath of the Wild. The most perfect scores of all time.
It will never be dethroned.

User Info: leonlow777

leonlow777
6 days ago#8
Well i just go straight to the comment box to write what i feel like saying lol. Anyway i do own a switch, in fact while i was typing this i just finished the water area in Super Mario U deluxe so ya the salty part belongs to the guy above me.

User Info: raphaelz

raphaelz
6 days ago#9
I was expecting way more gameplay wise. It looks like an upscaled mobile game TBH. Good enough for the PS2 but not for a next/current gen console.

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
6 days ago#10
This is honestly the only smart thing Nintendo did in recent memory.

Marvel is just as, if not, bigger than Pokémon was in the 90s right now. Infinity War had the biggest cultural impact of perhaps any film since the original Star Wars and Endgame (I really like that title for some reason~.) has the potential to be even bigger. Thanos is pretty much the most instantly recognized fictional character right now. (Although Mario will get his spot back in a few years after Thanos' time has passed.)

Nintendo getting in on this is a good move.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Why are people not happy that Marvel's Ultimate Alliance 3 is SWITCH EXCLUSIVE