• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Nobody cares about Indie Shovelware Trash Nintendo give us what we actually want

User Info: ColdOne666

ColdOne666
4 weeks ago#1
Fire Emblem Three Houses Direct.
FFX is the best game of all time. Comics are for kids. https://i.imgur.com/LJ3WSyB.gif . Germany and Great Britain should have been on the same side in WW2.

User Info: spiritomolto

spiritomolto
4 weeks ago#2
Many indie games are not "shovelware trash".
The black dog runs at night.

User Info: DiscostewSM

DiscostewSM
4 weeks ago#3
ColdOne666 posted...

But that game is Indie Shovelware Trash, so why say nobody cares for those when you do?
'Cause the players gonna play, (play x4), and the haters gonna hate, (hate x4),
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, (shake x4), I shake it off, I shake it off.

User Info: kanzagi321

kanzagi321
4 weeks ago#4
There’s going to be a fire emblem expo in May. That’ll probably be when we get more news on the game, hopefully even a specific release date.

I’m a bit dissapointed though, I was really hoping for three houses to make it out in the first half of the year, but a fire emblem expo in May kind of implies we won’t see the game release until after that.

User Info: Snowtrpr

Snowtrpr
4 weeks ago#5
spiritomolto posted...

The vast majority are though.

User Info: BlueDsc

BlueDsc
4 weeks ago#6
Snowtrpr posted...
spiritomolto posted...

The vast majority of games period are s***, doesn't mean you should disregard gaming entirely.

User Info: Sekiro

Sekiro
4 weeks ago#7
Yeah none of those games looked good.
Never thought I'd miss the food on Corneria.

User Info: Sethman409

Sethman409
4 weeks ago#8
Quit giving Fire Emblem fans a bad name.
Ib, Persona 4G, Explorers of Sky, Stella Glow, Bayonetta 2, Uncharted 4, Persona 5, Criminal Girls, Smash: Ultimate, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Xenoblade 2, Overwatch

User Info: KarsUltimate

KarsUltimate
4 weeks ago#9
BlueDsc posted...
Snowtrpr posted...
spiritomolto posted...

The vast majority of games period are s***, doesn't mean you should disregard gaming entirely.

Oh god, Sturgeon's Law, please. I hate that preposterous notion. I'd say a majority do have redeeming points, even if they are deeply flawed.
"Humans were NEVER born to fight and steal! We were born to open up the same path TOGETHER!" - Justin, Grandia

User Info: IloveElite

IloveElite
4 weeks ago#10
ColdOne666 posted...

That's a funny way to spell Animal Crossing or Pikmin
'Micro'transactions: They're just low effort whale fishing attempts seeing what shmucks they can fleece.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Nobody cares about Indie Shovelware Trash Nintendo give us what we actually want
  • Topic Archived