• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Just got me a Switch with the following

User Info: Dystroph

Dystroph
4 weeks ago#21
Taylor_SwiftNOT posted...
About Smash, it probably won't last you that long single-player wise compared to practicxally everything else on there. I mean, I'm still fine with the game by myself ever since it first released, but there's less to do in Ultimate compared to 4 and Brawl. It's probably recommended to get online for that as well, although I hear it sucks.

Excuse me, what?
How is there less to do in Ultimate compared to 4 and Brawl?
Buy these Switch games if you support Overpricing:
Sushi Striker. The World Ends With You.

User Info: aryanbrar

aryanbrar
4 weeks ago#22
good choice tc
it kinda rubs me off badly when people buy switch but dont play botw or S odyssey on it...

also how does smash online suck?? i thought it was a good game?

User Info: dirtman88

dirtman88
4 weeks ago#23
Dystroph posted...
Taylor_SwiftNOT posted...
About Smash, it probably won't last you that long single-player wise compared to practicxally everything else on there. I mean, I'm still fine with the game by myself ever since it first released, but there's less to do in Ultimate compared to 4 and Brawl. It's probably recommended to get online for that as well, although I hear it sucks.

Excuse me, what?
How is there less to do in Ultimate compared to 4 and Brawl?

Yeah that guy is full of crap. WOL is longer than SSE. People talk about missing modes but the ones that were removed were mainly just filler. Like who the heck did 15 minute melee more than once? Break the targets has been trash since brawl messed it up( also brawl made classic mode in general boring.) Stage builder was bad in both games.Home run contest is missed,but It wasn't anything you could sink lots of time into. I could go on but it won't change much. Game is not perfect, but people give brawl too much credit.
3ds fc- 5112-4604-0713
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Just got me a Switch with the following
  • Topic Archived