• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Just got me a Switch with the following

User Info: SaintSeiyaX

SaintSeiyaX
4 weeks ago#1
Nintendo Switch
Extra joycons
Pro controller
Zelda
Mario Odyssey
Mario Kart
Mario Party
Super Smash Bros
Let’s go Pikachu with pokeball

For $650.

Wasn’t too interested but I thought this was a good deal to get back into gaming with Nintendo (kinda getting bored with Xbox and PS4)

What do you guys think?
#1 N.Y. Sports & G.S. Warriors Fan - X360: P 1 L L zZz ; PSN: ExodusIllusion -

User Info: _JuicytigeR_

_JuicytigeR_
4 weeks ago#2
You spent all of that already? Geez... well, to each their own. I hope this'll last you for a long while.

User Info: kanzagi321

kanzagi321
4 weeks ago#3
You should also get a tempered glass screen protector. Amfilm is a good brand.

SaintSeiyaX
4 weeks ago#4
kanzagi321 posted...

I will order that right now. Thanks for the suggestion.

SaintSeiyaX
4 weeks ago#5
_JuicytigeR_ posted...
You spent all of that already? Geez... well, to each their own. I hope this'll last you for a long while.

Honestly I probably won’t buy too much more after this. I’m hoping this keeps me entertained for a good while as well.

User Info: Taylor_SwiftNOT

Taylor_SwiftNOT
4 weeks ago#6
About Smash, it probably won't last you that long single-player wise compared to practicxally everything else on there. I mean, I'm still fine with the game by myself ever since it first released, but there's less to do in Ultimate compared to 4 and Brawl. It's probably recommended to get online for that as well, although I hear it sucks.
THE LEGENDARY ADAM WEST DIES! :( RIP Adam West: 1928-2017

SaintSeiyaX
4 weeks ago#7
Taylor_SwiftNOT posted...
About Smash, it probably won't last you that long single-player wise compared to practicxally everything else on there. I mean, I'm still fine with the game by myself ever since it first released, but there's less to do in Ultimate compared to 4 and Brawl. It's probably recommended to get online for that as well, although I hear it sucks.

Man that sucks to hear this game is one of the biggest reasons I got a switch.

User Info: kevbuch

kevbuch
4 weeks ago#8
Grats and strongly concur about the screen protector. If i were you, i would get a carrying case for if you plan on taking it places. Hope you have friends or family to play mario party with you. That game is absolutely NOT worth owning for single player :(
friend code: SW-5592-1393-0037

User Info: Taylor_SwiftNOT

Taylor_SwiftNOT
4 weeks ago#9
SaintSeiyaX posted...
Taylor_SwiftNOT posted...

Man that sucks to hear this game is one of the biggest reasons I got a switch.

I mean, there's still an okay amount. WoL itself is sort-of long (although many people apparently don't like that mode), then there's the Spirit Board mode (short selective fights to gather more spirits, whether to help with WoL, to help get achievements, or to just collect them all in general), with a few of the normal/usual Smash modes with it, but yeah, that's pretty much it.

kevbuch posted...
Grats and strongly concur about the screen protector. If i were you, i would get a carrying case for if you plan on taking it places. Hope you have friends or family to play mario party with you. That game is absolutely NOT worth owning for single player :(

Oh, there's less to do there by yourself, too? That's odd. Mario Party usually has a good amount.
THE LEGENDARY ADAM WEST DIES! :( RIP Adam West: 1928-2017

User Info: kanzagi321

kanzagi321
4 weeks ago#10
SaintSeiyaX posted...
kanzagi321 posted...

I will order that right now. Thanks for the suggestion.

No problem, I hope you enjoy the system and it’s games.

Smash ultimate has the most fighters and content yet, while Zelda and Mario are some of the best games this generation.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Just got me a Switch with the following
  • Topic Archived