• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Finally can get my Switch!

User Info: Albel_Freak

Albel_Freak
4 weeks ago#11
torey_caylor posted...
If you have PS4 look into Magic NS adapter. You can use your PS4, Xbox or Wii U controllers with it on your Switch.

Holy moly, for real? I’m not a huge fan of lag though. Especially with smash. Are there problems with it?
Cliff - Star Ocean
"Whoa, I'm not getting TOO strong, am I?

User Info: BenjaMan64

BenjaMan64
4 weeks ago#12
Albel_Freak posted...
1. Zelda!!!
2. Mario kart since my wife loves it too
3. Smash bros!
4. Xenoblade 2
5. Octopath
6. Maaaaaybe Mario odyssey, never been huge into Mario games.

I find your lack of Splatoon 2 disturbing.

If you only knew the power of the Splatoon side...
Check yourselves for Hepatitis C. By the time symptoms show up, it may be too late to prevent permanent damage.
Rest in peace, Mom. 12/08/1947-11/10/2018.

User Info: PS4Warrior

PS4Warrior
4 weeks ago#13
Congrats TC, enjoy the Switch.
PS4 - Because it was the next gen console i was the most interested in.
Warrior - Because i usually pick the Warrior class in MMORPGs when i played them.

User Info: mouse2891

mouse2891
4 weeks ago#14
Albel_Freak posted...
torey_caylor posted...
If you have PS4 look into Magic NS adapter. You can use your PS4, Xbox or Wii U controllers with it on your Switch.

Holy moly, for real? I’m not a huge fan of lag though. Especially with smash. Are there problems with it?

Who doesn't love lag?
That being said there is no notable lag when i use mine with the wii u controller.

User Info: QualmanIsBack

QualmanIsBack
4 weeks ago#15
This is the best topic on here in months, congrats on your new kitchen and Switch!
quazyqual

User Info: Albel_Freak

Albel_Freak
4 weeks ago#16
I think I might feel bad using a PS4 controller on my switch though. I’d like to support Nintendo because I’m a firm believer in what they do and try. Everyone has said the pro controller is pretty nice as well. Smash I’ll just get a GameCube controller adapter.

Also I’ve heard speculation on a new model switch possible coming the end of this year? I know nothing has been confirmed, but I could see them pulling that off to keep sales going. I definetly Can’t wait that long though so if it does happen, I’d probably trade in the old version for the new.
Cliff - Star Ocean
"Whoa, I'm not getting TOO strong, am I?

User Info: DarkDemon373

DarkDemon373
4 weeks ago#17
Albel_Freak posted...
I think I might feel bad using a PS4 controller on my switch though. I’d like to support Nintendo because I’m a firm believer in what they do and try. Everyone has said the pro controller is pretty nice as well. Smash I’ll just get a GameCube controller adapter.

Also I’ve heard speculation on a new model switch possible coming the end of this year? I know nothing has been confirmed, but I could see them pulling that off to keep sales going. I definetly Can’t wait that long though so if it does happen, I’d probably trade in the old version for the new.

That's always an option if rumors end up being true. If anything it'll be akin to the "New 3DS/2DS" revisions with slight performance enhancers or differing screen. If its something like that, I'll probably stick with what I have.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Finally can get my Switch!
  • Topic Archived