• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Finally can get my Switch!

User Info: Albel_Freak

Albel_Freak
4 weeks ago#1
So I was promised that after I finished renovating our kitchen that I could get a Switch, and that time has finally arrived! Although I might wait till I’m finished playing Tales of Vesperia and Kingdom Hearts 3 on my PS4 just so I can spend all my time on my Switch. My games will be...
1. Zelda!!!
2. Mario kart since my wife loves it too
3. Smash bros!
4. Xenoblade 2
5. Octopath
6. Maaaaaybe Mario odyssey, never been huge into Mario games.
Cliff - Star Ocean
"Whoa, I'm not getting TOO strong, am I?

User Info: LanceBombardier

LanceBombardier
4 weeks ago#2
Solid lineup
Kirby could totally suplex a Lao Shan Lung

User Info: riboflav

riboflav
4 weeks ago#3
Those 6 games will make you happy for a long time! All fantastic.

User Info: Exurna

Exurna
4 weeks ago#4
Mario Odyssey is great, but if you're not into Mario games, it's probably better to replace it with some top-tier indies or something.
Remember, PS4 isn't an adult console that can be potentially enjoyed by children. It's a children's console that can be potentially enjoyed by adults.

User Info: DarkDemon373

DarkDemon373
4 weeks ago#5
Nice! I have trouble juggling games, so if I were you I'd definitely wait to fully immerse yourself into zelda. All of those games are solid.

I will say, when I went initially from playing PS4 to Switch, I had some trouble with the A/B O/X buttons being switched, but you'll get used to it.

User Info: Albel_Freak

Albel_Freak
4 weeks ago#6
My friends have also told me to invest in a pro controller right away. They said they wish they did with Zelda and that it’s made other games more enjoyable than using the joycon controller.
Cliff - Star Ocean
"Whoa, I'm not getting TOO strong, am I?

User Info: DarkDemon373

DarkDemon373
4 weeks ago#7
Albel_Freak posted...
My friends have also told me to invest in a pro controller right away. They said they wish they did with Zelda and that it’s made other games more enjoyable than using the joycon controller.

If you have the funds, sure! It's a great controller and you'll pretty much use it every time you're not playing in handheld mode. Plus, if you want to play local multiplayer with your wife, you both can have a full controller (Pro and joycons + grip)

User Info: torey_caylor

torey_caylor
4 weeks ago#8
If you have PS4 look into Magic NS adapter. You can use your PS4, Xbox or Wii U controllers with it on your Switch.

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
4 weeks ago#9
Some options to replace Mario, since as mentioned if you don't like Mario games I highly doubt you will enjoy Odyssey:

Hollow Knight
Mario + Rabbids
DKC: Tropical Freeze
"Only idiots play games at ultra settings" - Fade2black001, 2018

User Info: chief606

chief606
4 weeks ago#10
Personally, I'd be more happy with the Reno being done lol. But congrats, that's a solid line up of games.
FC 4485-4052-7934, PSN SARGEh32149606
HOLD YOUR FIRE! I'm a human!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Finally can get my Switch!
  • Topic Archived