• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. When does the store update it's sales?

User Info: TennTux

TennTux
1 month ago#1
Feel like I been seeing the same crap for like two weeks. Dunno if it's weekly like xbox and PlayStation
Sometimes a man has to be big enough to know how small he is

User Info: boomstickbhg

boomstickbhg
1 month ago#2
depends on the sale
My pen is mightier.

User Info: Megatonez

Megatonez
1 month ago#3
Usually Thursday
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." Carl Sagan
SW-1828-6863-8775

User Info: Whodatboii

Whodatboii
1 month ago#4
Wow, in the first post TC brings up other consoles. Surely a particular set of posters on this board are going to express their dismay regarding that.
There's new sales this week. They just aren't particularly interesting.
Xeodrifter for $2 might be the winner this week, I dunno.

User Info: The_shoemaker

The_shoemaker
1 month ago#6
Any day of the week, but the bulk of the sales come on Thursdays.

The last two weeks have been tame because we just finished the big new years sale that had some killer games.

User Info: TennTux

TennTux
1 month ago#7
The_shoemaker posted...
Any day of the week, but the bulk of the sales come on Thursdays.

The last two weeks have been tame because we just finished the big new years sale that had some killer games.

Alright so it's Thursdays is when I can expect it. Didn't know if it was Tuesday or weekly or biweekly
Sometimes a man has to be big enough to know how small he is

User Info: mashedcornships

mashedcornships
1 month ago#8
Whodatboii posted...
Wow, in the first post TC brings up other consoles. Surely a particular set of posters on this board are going to express their dismay regarding that.

Hello Karmic
"When I become mod I'm gonna remember ALL OF YOUR NAMES." Pipe dream from a terrible poster
-

User Info: yodalovesu

yodalovesu
1 month ago#9
The sales are just bad right now because the big sale season ended exactly two weeks ago.

User Info: NintendoGamer83

NintendoGamer83
1 month ago#10
Whodatboii posted...

Are they bashing Nintendo?
Its ok then.
List of words considered flaming when used against Sony fans: Drone,Pony,Troll,Fanboy,Toxic.
List of words considered flaming when used against Nintendo fans:
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. When does the store update it's sales?
  • Topic Archived