• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. No type 0 for switch?

User Info: ArroganceMalice

ArroganceMalice
1 month ago#1
Seems a shame to miss a opportunity to have a worldwide handheld release after all this time

It’s miles better than Chocobo and crystal
"We each play out the parts fate has written for us. Free will is an illusion."
I have never seen the truth hurt more than here on GameFAQs.

User Info: InfernalRage

InfernalRage
1 month ago#2
What are you even talking about
"Those who do not appreciate life.... do not deserve life." ----- John Kramer, Jigsaw

User Info: RHelgDrez

RHelgDrez
1 month ago#3
Probably Final Fantasy.

I was wondering this too, but I don't really like what I played of Type 0 so I didn't really linger on the thought too long.

User Info: InfernalRage

InfernalRage
1 month ago#4
RHelgDrez posted...
Probably Final Fantasy.

I was wondering this too, but I don't really like what I played of Type 0 so I didn't really linger on the thought too long.

Given that games very mediocre overall scores seems like an odd request, especially with the "better" final fantasy collections coming to switch soon. I have type 0 on the XB1 and have never opened it now that I think about it.
"Those who do not appreciate life.... do not deserve life." ----- John Kramer, Jigsaw

User Info: BlackHorse6969

BlackHorse6969
1 month ago#5
i'd prefer soul sacrifice
http://i.imgur.com/dMnyy10.jpg

User Info: Whodatboii

Whodatboii
1 month ago#6
XD

"Damn, the Switch is getting some of the greatest FF titles of all time. What's one that I can pretend it needs and feign outrage about it not coming to the Switch?"

User Info: boomstickbhg

boomstickbhg
1 month ago#7
Whodatboii posted...
XD

"Damn, the Switch is getting some of the greatest FF titles of all time. What's one that I can pretend it needs and feign outrage about it not coming to the Switch?"

Well it's the one FF game this gen that was remastered from a handheld game, so I can see the connection.
My pen is mightier.

User Info: RHelgDrez

RHelgDrez
1 month ago#8
InfernalRage posted...
RHelgDrez posted...
Probably Final Fantasy.

Given that games very mediocre overall scores seems like an odd request, especially with the "better" final fantasy collections coming to switch soon. I have type 0 on the XB1 and have never opened it now that I think about it.

Eh, I understand the request from a personal perspective for those that actually liked Type 0, though I'm not sure it would make sense from Square's perspective.

It would be nice to have one system with every FF on it. But it doesn't look like that's going to happen anyway, with FF8 in limbo and Square's seeming unwillingness to ever rerelease FF1 and FF2. I'd kind of like the UK PSP versions on the Switch, myself.

User Info: Shadowbird_RH

Shadowbird_RH
1 month ago#9
I enjoyed it more than modern main line FFs at least. It was different, but it wasn't bad IMO. I know many people bought it for the FFXV demo, but I bought Type 0 for Type 0, and didn't even touch the XV demo until after I finished it. One thing to be said though, there's just something really off about how they handled the ending. Way too corny, not at all believable, couldn't take it seriously at all. I had the same issue with Crisis Core.
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully. R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
Omega Ruby Secret Base - https://www.dropbox.com/s/rrht5cvsjiyfnrj/SecretBase.JPG

User Info: Layton_Kyouju

Layton_Kyouju
1 month ago#10
The only reason there was a time people were saying Type-0 was "really good" was because we had just dealt with the Fabula Nova Crystalis s*** back then.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muW-ADqEt3o
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. No type 0 for switch?
  • Topic Archived